• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.: PC Slumber Party :.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    *the ground begins to move under the fireplace as Raven and ScArLetSkye dig upwards*
    Ahh! Phew, the fire leapt at me! At least it didn't come too close--
    *the ground shakes again, making the fire leap out and set his slepping bag on fire*
    Gahh!! Noo! My sleeping bag! Someone! Help!
    *everyone begins roasting their marshmellows over the burning sleeping bag*
    .........*twitches*

*Go Swally (My Swalot)*
    Slugde Bomb, Now!
    *makes Jordan's sleeping bag dirt, but not burning*
    Did that help?

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Andra: *Blinks, and sees a crack* Ah! Light! We're hereeee!!!!! (Unfortunately, her voice, echoing in the tunnels, sounds like a zombie person's to the people above.... oO; ) *Turns off her 'flashlight thingie, and is seen with dirt smeared on her cheeks, indeed like a zombie.XD*
    Raven:.... [Mutters] What a relief...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LOL! I don't know how to spell it!

All I can say is, "GOAR!"

I'm going to be laughing for days.

I don't even need to change clothes..I'm already n pajamas...lol.....

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Welcome Jordan and pokejungle! ;) Glad you could make it. *looks at Cast sitting in chair, and talking to a spoon* Oh great...my BF's finnaly lost it O____o *lol*

Oo! Oo! I fancy trying out the changing into your Pajamas Animal Crossing style myself! *Runs off to bathroom and changes in one second* Now thats cewl XD Eh, my Pjs consist of a white and pink tank top and a pair of dark pink pj pants.

Oh BTW guys, i thought i'd just tell you were everything is. There's a Bathroom down stairs, and one on the landing in the hall upstairs. I have extra pillows and sheets if anyone wants them. Of course a pillow fight would be nice ;P

*hears voices and a rumble beneath house* I think theres a Earthquake! Or is it two people? Skye? Raven? Are you below me? XD *everyone freaks out*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ummm thanks for telling me where the bathroom is!!

*runs off, comes back*

Ok, I'm feeling better! What are we going to watch...but a pillow fight would be awesome too!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Welcome Jordan and pokejungle! ;) Glad you could make it. *looks at Cast sitting in chair, and talking to a spoon* Oh great...my BF's finnaly lost it O____o *lol*

Oo! Oo! I fancy trying out the changing into your Pajamas Animal Crossing style myself! *Runs off to bathroom and changes in one second* Now thats cewl XD Eh, my Pjs consist of a white and pink tank top and a pair of dark pink pj pants.

Oh BTW guys, i thought i'd just tell you were everything is. There's a Bathroom down stairs, and one on the landing in the hall upstairs. I have extra pillows and sheets if anyone wants them. Of course a pillow fight would be nice ;P

*hears voices and a rumble beneath house* I think theres a Earthquake! Or is it two people? Skye? Raven? Are you below me? XD *everyone freaks out*

Mr. Spoon: Hey Casty! She said you are lost!
    Me: I think I am O_____o
    Mr. Spoon: Chair! ^____^

Scarlet? Are ya down there? Want any help with the zombie thingy? XD

Pillow Fight! Yayoyo! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *screams like a girl*

EARTH ZOMBIES!

In other news.....

Lets have a pillow fight!! That woud be quite awesome!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *Mr. Spoon hits Nick's eye*
    Mr. Spoon: I was just talking to my friend!
    Casty: Hey Nick... Mr. Spoon is a cool... Metal Thingy!
    Mr. Spoon: Hey! I tought I was I silverware!
    Me: Whatever... ~______~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *Spiderman theme plays as she drops down from the chimney in her red pajamas*

I'm HEEERRREE!!! Sorry, there was a huge truck blocking the front door, so I had to find a different way to get in. o_o ............. *notices everyone staring at her, and then smells smoke* Eh? .... ACK! I'm on fire!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to go find the bathroom*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Talking to a fork was sooooo last year!

Me: Hello spork!
    Spork: Hello, I would like to stab you to death!

@_@

I don't want to talk to silverware anymore!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I meant to hit you two in the face with pillows. I forgot the pillow part, and now I look like a bully -_-

*Throws pillows at those weird Boios*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    *Spiderman theme plays as she drops down from the chimney in her red pajamas*

I'm HEEERRREE!!! Sorry, there was a huge truck blocking the front door, so I had to find a different way to get in. o_o ............. *notices everyone staring at her, and then smells smoke* Eh? .... ACK! I'm on fire!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to go find the bathroom*

*talks like Jordan*
    Im acting like a fire man today, hehe...
    XD
    *Swalot uses Sludge in Kayleigh, the fire neds but she becomes really durty*
    Better Sludge than fire, hu? XD
    *hides*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Castrainer said:
    *talks like Jordan*
    Im acting like a fire man today, hehe...
    XD
    *Swalot uses Sludge in Kayleigh, the fire neds but she becomes really durty*
    Better Sludge than fire, hu? XD
    *hides*
    Ehe, thanks. *walks off to go rinse off the sludge*

And I need Chrystie to join this thread. XD We can be really evil partners here, muahaha!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    WHOO-HOO! LEGOLAS!!!!!!!!!!!! *stares at the screen while screaming like a crazed fan girl*

We need popcorn!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Ehe, thanks. *walks off to go rinse off the sludge*

And I need Chrystie to join this thread. XD We can be really evil partners here, muahaha!

Evil Partners? Yeah? So ya will have to beat this!
    *go invite Isa to join this*

Back