• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A perfect couple

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    Hi!!! I have found a perfect couple in fifth generation. It is the following couple:

Latias (F) @ Dragon Gem
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Psychic
    - Draco Meteor
    - Grass Knot
    - Tailwind

Medicham @ Fighting Gem
    Ability: Pure Power
    EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - High Jump Kick
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Thunder Punch
    - Fake Out

This team defeats the famous couple Politoed/Kingdra in this generation. (It is supposed: politoed: item: ice gem, but, it is insignificant, you can suppose another thing and you will see that this strategy works) I will explain why:

Turn 1: Medicham uses fake out about kingdra
    Latias uses tailwind
    Politoed will use ice beam about latias(but this doesn't defeat Latias(90% approximately))
    Kingdra will use protect(intelligent opponent) or another movement with priority 0

Turn 2: Latias uses draco meteor about Kingdra, this is a K.O.(It6em of kingdra often is different of
    focus sash, kingdra usually have the item life orb)
    Medicham(more quickly than politoed) uses high jump kick about Politoed, this is a K.O. to
    politoed (thanks to the fight gem)

And it is over. This team as you can see is a very good team. You can use that tailwind with the rest of the team too, for example, I put theese two pokemon in the team:

Tornadus (M) @ Flying Gem
    Ability: Prankster
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Taunt
    - Acrobatics
    - Superpower
    - Protect

Scizor @ Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
    Adamant Nature
    - Bug Bite
    - Bullet Punch
    - Superpower
    - Protect

Tell me your bests couples guyss!!!! And practise with this couple..... jejeejej

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Mine is:
    Garbodor @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Aftermath
    EVs: 252 def/252 S.def/4 S. Atk
    Any nature with +Speed
    -Acid Spray
    -Gunk Shot
    -Toxic
    -Protect

And with Pokemon who have great Stats S.Attack and Great Special move.

How to work.
    -Garbodor used Acid Spray.Enemy S.Def Harshly Fell.
    -Enemy Attack ( or reversed).The enemy can't OHKO Garbodor Thanks to Focus Sash, so it give Garbodor chance to attack.
    -Switch/use Garbodor for Sacrifices to Pokemon with high sp Attack.If Garbodor still survived after Enemy's Second Attack, keep spamming Acid Spray

Well, I not good at Competitive battle.But that my great couple on Reborn and Rejuvenation.And about Practice with that Couple.I don't think my Couple win

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    Well it is okay, but if you use acid spray, you should know that the opponent could switch the pokemon next turn.

Back