• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBU - Joker

Years
  • Persona 5's Joker has made his debut on Super Smash Brothers recently and I have to say, he's been super fun to play as.

Naturally as with any new characters added initially to any game, I can see him shooting up the tier lists straight away and being a lot better than he perhaps should. I'm already seeing some crazy things (spiking at 10%, killing with fair/bair at 60%, etc) that will get picked up on for sure. His kit is fairly strong (what even is recovery), although actually he has some major drawbacks whilst not with Arsene; all-in-all I think he's a fairly solid character which hopefully won't become the next Brawl Metaknight.

Speaking of Metaknight.....here's an interesting match!

And here's ZeRo's take on Joker as it stands:

Thoughts?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i've had internet issues and haven't gotten a chance to download him, but i'm so excited to play as him. so happy bby boy is in smash!! i think i was more excited for his DLC when it was announced than the game itself lmfao.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • From the trailer Joker looks pretty broken, but I've been told by friends he's not as broken as he appears. As I don't own the game I can't say for sure but I'd love to try him out at some point.

Back