• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

final pokemon team

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    What is a good moveset for Ninetales? I am thinking about giving mine attract,wil o wisp, confuse ray, and maybe flame thrower or fire blast. Also what would make a good final team member for my white team? the ones i am going to keep are
    Galvantula-un-nerve
    -Volt Switch
    -Bug Buzz
    -Electroball
    -Agility
    Liligant-own tempo
    -petal dance
    -dream eater
    -sleep powder
    -quiver dance
    Chandelure-flash fire
    -fire blast
    -shadow ball
    -energy ball
    -calm mind
    Bisharp-defient
    -iron head
    -night slash
    -rock polish
    -iron defence
    Dragonite-inner focus(the move set is still not complete and open to change)
    -outrage
    -stone edge
    -blizzard
    -aqua tail

I am thinking about adding a Gliscor and thinking about giving it
    -earthquake or dig
    -acrobatics
    -rock slide
    -screech
    would this even out my team a bit and cover some the weaknesses in it?

Years
  • What is a good moveset for Ninetales? I am thinking about giving mine attract,wil o wisp, confuse ray, and maybe flame thrower or fire blast. Also what would make a good final team member for my white team? the ones i am going to keep are

Galvantula-un-nerve
    -Volt Switch
    -Bug Buzz
    -Electroball
    -Agility

Liligant-own tempo
    -petal dance
    -dream eater
    -sleep powder
    -quiver dance

Chandelure-flash fire
    -fire blast
    -shadow ball
    -energy ball
    -calm mind

Bisharp-defient
    -iron head
    -night slash
    -rock polish
    -iron defence

Dragonite-inner focus(the move set is still not complete and open to change)
    -outrage
    -stone edge
    -blizzard
    -aqua tail

I am thinking about adding a Gliscor and thinking about giving it
    -earthquake or dig
    -acrobatics
    -rock slide
    -screech
    would this even out my team a bit and cover some the weaknesses in it?

I have to tell you that Galvantula has the wrong ability, Compoundeyes is much better cos it gives Galvantula 90% accurate Thunder. Go and get one with Compoundeyes and improve its moveset.

For Chandelure, Flash Fire is more of a competitive ability so go for Flame Body instead cos this is not a competitive team. If you get the TM for Flamethrower consider that over Fire Blast if you rely on accuracy more.

Keep Lilligant's moveset cos Petal Dance is great when combo'd with Own Tempo cos then you won't get confused.

I should tell you that what you listed, 3 are weak to Ice (including 2 with a 4x Ice weakness). Try a Water-type instead. Jellicent is a good option since it's bulky and has good abilities, HP, defenses and Sp. Attack. Give it Surf if you are considering it. Not only that, it can help cut down your Ice weakness.

Back