• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] MissingNo. is actualy a bug pokemon in Pokemon Fire Red: Rocket Edition

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2020
    So, i was playing pokémon fire red: rocket edition, and i just got promoted to team rocket boss, so i make my way to the indigo plateau, when you go to enter the door, lance came and say that he lost and all that, so i start the fight with him, in the fight with Lance, i was a little underlevel, so i was having troubles dealing with him, and in the end, it was his dragonite against my raticate and missingNo, i play use the raticate and hit his dragonite with super fang, taking half of his life, and lance just kill my raticate, so for my last resource, i play MissingNo, and he realy is a bugged pokémon, damn, happens that i don´t save this run, and when i play MissingNo, the game just ask me to play another pokemon, but i don´t have another one, so i just press B, and go to fight, but, my missingNo just don´t appear(Picture attached), it´s in loop of throwing pokemon, i am just sad, i just needed to beat red :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
      Screenshot_1.png
      42.5 KB · Views: 28
    Years
  • So, i was playing pokémon fire red: rocket edition, and i just got promoted to team rocket boss, so i make my way to the indigo plateau, when you go to enter the door, lance came and say that he lost and all that, so i start the fight with him, in the fight with Lance, i was a little underlevel, so i was having troubles dealing with him, and in the end, it was his dragonite against my raticate and missingNo, i play use the raticate and hit his dragonite with super fang, taking half of his life, and lance just kill my raticate, so for my last resource, i play MissingNo, and he realy is a bugged pokémon, damn, happens that i don´t save this run, and when i play MissingNo, the game just ask me to play another pokemon, but i don´t have another one, so i just press B, and go to fight, but, my missingNo just don´t appear(Picture attached), it´s in loop of throwing pokemon, i am just sad, i just needed to beat red :/

This... is not the section for such things. If you encounter a bug in a ROM Hack, private message the creator or post it in the hack's thread.

Back