• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How I will make musics?

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
Years
  • Hello guys, I am newbie in music, I want to start my music creation (try), I downloaded FL Studio, there is any pack of specific sounds something like this to make battle themes?

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • If you want the instruments or similar sounding intruments to official Pokémon games you'll need to seek out "Soundfonts" which are basically instrument files that you can use to compose music, or to replace MIDI instruments when editing a MIDI.
    I don't know where one would get the Soundfonts, but a quick google wouldn't hurt~

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • If you want the instruments or similar sounding intruments to official Pokémon games you'll need to seek out "Soundfonts" which are basically instrument files that you can use to compose music, or to replace MIDI instruments when editing a MIDI.
    I don't know where one would get the Soundfonts, but a quick google wouldn't hurt~

thanks _pheebs, I will try to find these soundfonts

Back