• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Referrals?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • I was looking through my profile and noticed that I have 7 referrals. I do not if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Am I at risk of getting banned? I'm just confused right now.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • ahaha, nah, you're at no risk of getting banned

Referrals are a good thing! When someone signs up, they're asked if an existing member told them about PC, or in other words, if someone referred them here. You have 7 referrals because 7 people have joined PC based on your recommendation. That's quite a lot. 8)

Years
  • As mentioned above, referrals are great. I think I had someone join PC a while back (I think they have since disappeared) and they listed me as a referral, plus it's a nice way to spread the word on how awesome the forum is.

And trust me, 7 referrals on your name is very impressive.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • ahaha, nah, you're at no risk of getting banned

Referrals are a good thing! When someone signs up, they're asked if an existing member told them about PC, or in other words, if someone referred them here. You have 7 referrals because 7 people have joined PC based on your recommendation. That's quite a lot. 8)

Ha! I had no idea that PC tracked that. In american high schools(at least the one I went to), referrals were a bad thing that usually preceded a suspension.

Thank you shenanigans and hikamaru for your responses.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    This is really useful to know for the new folks like me who are jus getting started here

Back