• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Editing Stats, Movesets, and Abilities with CFRU and DPE

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    I'm making my first hack! I'm super grateful for all the help and resources provided here! Anyways, I'm altering some Pokemon's stats, abilities, and movepools using the Complete Fire Red Upgrade and Dynamic Pokemon Expansion. Configuring the stats seems really easy; I just got to change them in the DPE files. But what about configuring the stats of mega evolutions? And I understand how to create a new ability from the CFRU documentation, but how do I assign that ability to a Pokemon? If there's a thread that will answer my questions I'd happily go there. Or just some advice from someone who's done this before and can tell me the best way to go about it.

Years
  • I'm making my first hack! I'm super grateful for all the help and resources provided here! Anyways, I'm altering some Pokemon's stats, abilities, and movepools using the Complete Fire Red Upgrade and Dynamic Pokemon Expansion. Configuring the stats seems really easy; I just got to change them in the DPE files. But what about configuring the stats of mega evolutions? And I understand how to create a new ability from the CFRU documentation, but how do I assign that ability to a Pokemon? If there's a thread that will answer my questions I'd happily go there. Or just some advice from someone who's done this before and can tell me the best way to go about it.

Hopefully this will help you:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7henr9o8yacvo4/Optional Changes In DPE.rar?dl=0

Back