• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Axiom Version (Open World/Side Quests/721 Pokémon)

Dyskinesia

Second-rate hack
Years
  • Age 25
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Who's the starter trio going to be?

The starter is chosen by going into the professor's back sanctuary area and finding a Pokemon Safari-zone style. There's a few more than 3, and they're TBD. Expect Normal-types like Pyroar, Heliolisk, Diggersby, etc.

Intelligence

The return
Years
The starter is chosen by going into the professor's back sanctuary area and finding a Pokemon Safari-zone style. There's a few more than 3, and they're TBD. Expect Normal-types like Pyroar, Heliolisk, Diggersby, etc.
That's very different. I like it! Any surprises like Aron for example?

Dyskinesia

Second-rate hack
Years
  • Age 25
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 12, 2019
That's very different. I like it! Any surprises like Aron for example?

Not in the beginning areas. I just checked my Pokemon location doc, Aron wouldn't be obtainable until you get to the highest level area of the region to the far south where the steel factory and power plant are. I suppose you could get him earlier by talking to the Hoenn Pokemon Breeder in the farm town to the east though which is fairly early game. I'm pretty set on all of the "starters" being Normal-type, though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I can't wait to try this hack out! I wanna start recording play-throughs of main steam Pok?mon games as well as hacks and I really wanna make this the first hack I do once I start recording! I have a question though. Can you obtain Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray in the game?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 19, 2017
What a beautiful looking hack! I got a question. Will this hack be avaliable for MyBoy Emulator on android?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
Wait, is it not out yet? Not even a beta, or are you going to release the full game all at once?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Lol funny how this hack wins hack of month in May wen everyone kew there was neva gonna be no release

Years
Lol funny how this hack wins hack of month in May wen everyone kew there was neva gonna be no release

C'mon, don't be like that.., developing rom hacks are not easy, "this isn't like you will double click on keyboard, and then boom game(hack) ready.."
We're​ all waiting for Axiom, but this doesn't mean that we will have to complain about Dyskinesia, if it was delayed...
Dyskinesia is still working on axiom, and I'm sure he will release this unique game someday(maybe, no confirmation)! :-\

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Mobius Cave with the infinity loop, is it your idea because you I really like the concept of it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
As Lass Ellie said, the discord link has ecpured! ;-; I really really want to join to check on the status of this Hack.

Back