• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Sun! Return to the Past!

Will you help me with my hack?

• Yes! I definitely want to help!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, go do it on your own!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

dragonfang21212121

Hacker of the Apocalypse
Years
  • Hi, I'm working on this hack. You can call me Fix.

Hack of Fire Red

Pokemon: Black Sun

The Story

Spoiler:

So now i just need to...

- Create the new region
    - Map everything
    - Definitely make new sprites
    - Change Pokedex entries
    - Edit everything else...
    - And, make a bunch of scripts

If you answer yes to my poll and are interested then please pm me!

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Well... the story sounds interesting, it could be improved though, however I've noticed many problems in your mapping. If you want I could point them out to you, and if you're looking for a mapper to help you, just put it in your first post.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • ok its done but you also have to help me w/ my hack.

Sorry if you already had an agreement to help eachother, if you did, just ignore this.

But, really, He's asking you to devote some of your time to help him, he doesn't HAVE to help you. And no offense, but your sprite isn't the best.

and @ dragonfang; You should work on your mapping. My mapping...yeah, it sucks, but I'm learning alot. And I'm a Scripter/Spriter anyways. But the story is good, although is it just me, or does every storyline have something to do with an evil team and a diabolical plot? xD

Back