• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Playing blue kaizo in a different way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 1, 2022
Hi guys!!! I have finished the game blue kaizo in 2 different ways:

- Selecting the option "set".
- Not to select that option.

I must say it is very difficult if you play selecting the option "set". It is an amazing experience guys! I have played in both cases and it is soooo different..... Tell me if you can the teams you have used to finish the game. Of course, don't heal your pokemon in battle.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi guys!!! I have finished the game blue kaizo in 2 different ways:

- Selecting the option "set".
- Not to select that option.

I must say it is very difficult if you play selecting the option "set". It is an amazing experience guys! I have played in both cases and it is soooo different..... Tell me if you can the teams you have used to finish the game. Of course, don't heal your pokemon in battle.

I'm not sure what "blue kaizo" is... do you mean Pok?mon Blue version?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 1, 2022
Blue kaizo is a hack rom of the edition blue pokemon version, search it on google: "blue kaizo hack rom" and it will appear you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Blue kaizo is a hack rom of the edition blue pokemon version, search it on google: "blue kaizo hack rom" and it will appear you.
Aha. In that case I'm afraid this is the wrong place to talk about it in. This area is for the official games (:

Try ROM Hacks Studio and see if there is a thread for the hack here, where you can post any thought about it in. https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back