• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
I know. I read through the entire thing.
I came to this board because I was afraid I'd missed something. I didn't read the entire thing because I missed something.

Plus, it does say the episodes but it doesn't say what goes in each episode. I saw the samurai and fought him. But I didn't have a metapod in my party at that time so I missed that event. I didn't know how to activate it until I read within this board (I actually walked around battling with my metapod for a bit when my caterpie did evolve).
So you see it is very simple to say that when you don't have Pokes suitable for an event you cannot activate it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I hope this is not repeating someone else's post, but it seems a fairly individual problem to me. While in the underwater tunnel in the mewtwo movie event, I whited out and was sent back to pallet town. No problem, except that as part of the event, the raft breaks, which means I have no way to get back to that event or indeed most of the other events to come. Does anyone know of a way I can get a new raft?

Years
I hope this is not repeating someone else's post, but it seems a fairly individual problem to me. While in the underwater tunnel in the mewtwo movie event, I whited out and was sent back to pallet town. No problem, except that as part of the event, the raft breaks, which means I have no way to get back to that event or indeed most of the other events to come. Does anyone know of a way I can get a new raft?
You ca use the YAPE program to add a raft as an item for any wild Poke anywhere

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
I have a problem with the hack, How do I move the Snorlax on route 16? there is no Pokeflute of anything helpful please help!!

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2016
Does anyone know if Pokemon Ash Gray is still being updated bij Metapod or anyone else? Its been a very long while when a new version came out.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
No, I go west of Celadon and and come accross a snorlax. with no way to wake the thing up. I am currently doing a lets play of pokemon ash gray and I am stuck my youtube name is Dungeonmaster201. I currently cant post a link as I am new to this forum. but the problem is shown at the end of episode 14 where I get stuck in front a Snorlax with no way to move him. I've tried haking a pokefulte and nothing is happing. please help. I have seen people get further. did I download an earlier version of this game? if so can I please be redirected to the most up to date version that I may download? please help me. thank you guys in advance for any support that you give me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
No, I go west of Celadon and and come accross a snorlax. with no way to wake the thing up. I am currently doing a lets play of pokemon ash gray and I am stuck my youtube name is Dungeonmaster201. I currently cant post a link as I am new to this forum. but the problem is shown at the end of episode 14 where I get stuck in front a Snorlax with no way to move him. I've tried haking a pokefulte and nothing is happing. please help. I have seen people get further. did I download an earlier version of this game? if so can I please be redirected to the most up to date version that I may download? please help me. thank you guys in advance for any support that you give me.
Have you actually bothered to watch the video Fonzy presented to you?

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Wow, I finally finished reading all 179 pages. I started reading it once I noticed I missed a couple of events (I didn't have a metapod for Beedrill to steal...etc).

So many repeated posts!

Also, in term of the Metapod debate. I personally think he'll come back. At least reading past posts, he disappears frequently but then comes back after a long time and releases some stuff and then disappears again. Pretty reasonable.

He only has 4 episodes until the next one? I think he'll one day wake up and go "hmm maybe I should work on it a litte." Then finish the last 4 episodes and release the next beta. Then he'll leave again and perhaps quit (if he decides to code some sort of ending) or come back after another long hiatus and release 4.5/5.
I think the same.I guess that After some time he will come back and release a new beta(Hope soon)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Have you actually bothered to watch the video Fonzy presented to you?

yes , and it did not help what so ever. allow me to describe. I am in celadon. I pass the officer worried about the children. and I come across the snorlax as if the area was not modified at all. does this help you to say that the other video did'nt help me at all. BTW I download this from this very thread.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
metapod23, if you are reading this, i am requesting your help. i'm playing pokemon ash gray on vizzed, and when i completed the mewtwo event, it left me stuck on his island. is there anyway i can get off this island? your help would be much apprecated

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
I got AshGray a while ago & while in Mt Moon Pikachu started disobeying me. & it started happening after I touched a Bad Egg. If that was the case, is there any way to fix it.

Years
yes , and it did not help what so ever. allow me to describe. I am in celadon. I pass the officer worried about the children. and I come across the snorlax as if the area was not modified at all. does this help you to say that the other video did'nt help me at all. BTW I download this from this very thread.
Where are the other events you played before Celadon and Snorlax? There is an old man who gives you a Flute so you can awake Snorlax.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Back