• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon team help?! Drifblim or mandibuzz!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    So here's my team, I'm looking for move suggestions for my Muk and Cinccino. I'm also stuck between deciding to use Drifblim or Mandibuzz as my flying type in-game. I also would like to find another move to give my Arcanine, something like wild charge.
    I also don't really care much about EVS and natures since it's in game, so don't really worry about that!

Muk Lvl 45
    Ability; Stench
    (No held items)
    Minimize
    Mud bomb
    Sludge bomb
    Sludge wave

Cinccino lvl 45
    Ability; Skill Link
    Leftovers
    Wake-up slap
    Tail slap
    Dig
    Sing

Arcanine lvl 46
    Ability; Flash fire
    Charcoal
    Flare blitz
    Extreme speed
    Heatwave
    Crunch

Scrafty lvl 44
    Ability; moxie
    Wide lens
    Hi jump kick
    Crunch
    Head butt
    Swagger

Samurott lvl 44
    Ability; torrent
    Mystic water
    Megahorn
    Surf
    Slash
    Focus energy

Drifblim lvl 35
    Ability; aftermath
    No held items
    Stockpile
    Fly
    Swallow
    Shadow ball

The mandibuzz I would be using would be the one from Route 4 in pokemon Black 2 that is lvl 25 and knows the ability Weak armor.
    I know this might be asking a lot but I would really appreciate some help!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mandibuzz could perform better on physical side, I believe, while Drifblim leans more on special. You already have three physical attackers on your team--Scrafty, Samurott, and Arcanine--so, for this slot, I would suggest stick with latter, just like the suggestion above. If you like, another Pokémon you could test is Gengar. It's not flying-type, but it does have Levitate, though, which makes it ineffective against ground hits. Plus, it's got better offensive stats overall, so it could take down opponents much faster for you.

Back