• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White 2 Team Build.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    Hello guys,
    Once again I make myself think if the team I plan using for Pokemon White 2 is any good.
    I need your help with this guys!
    This is my team I am planning to use:
    Gallade
    Braviary
    Arcanine
    Lapras
    Chandelure
    Hydreigon

Ill figure the move set out but I know what to use for each pokemon including items. Its just the pokemon itself I am not so sure about.

I can get any Pokemon since I have em all on my Pokemon Black card so dont worry about that. I prefer not using legendaries since they are just OP as hell in the base game.
    Thanks alot
    HystericalPokeBall

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    A lot of Pokemon on your team are weak to Rock type attacks. You should either replace Arcanine with a physical Grass type, or Chandelure with a special one.

Some good physical Grass types include Leafeon, Leavanny, Sawsbuck, and Ferrothorn. Some good special Grass types include Roserade and Lilligant. Other good Grass types are Serperior, Whimsicott, Amoonguss, and Tangrowth.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    A lot of Pokemon on your team are weak to Rock type attacks. You should either replace Arcanine with a physical Grass type, or Chandelure with a special one.

Some good physical Grass types include Leafeon, Leavanny, Sawsbuck, and Ferrothorn. Some good special Grass types include Roserade and Lilligant. Other good Grass types are Serperior, Whimsicott, Amoonguss, and Tangrowth.

Thanks for the advice I used all Pokemon you mentioned so did a littke research and I will be replacing Arcannine with Whimiscott (Cottonee) thanks alot!
    HystericalPokeBall

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What moves does your Gallade have? My personal suggestion would be Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Night Slash, and Ice Punch. You raise your stats with first move, and take down your opponent's team with the rest. I've used it before, and it works fantastically in-game. Competitively, though, I'm not too sure.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    What moves does your Gallade have? My personal suggestion would be Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Night Slash, and Ice Punch. You raise your stats with first move, and take down your opponent's team with the rest. I've used it before, and it works fantastically in-game. Competitively, though, I'm not too sure.

Ill be using this on my Gallade:
    Leaf Blade
    Sword Dance
    Psycho Cut
    Drain Punch (or other fighting move)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Those seem good! If you'd like it to endure an additional physical hit or two, however, then if you like, you could consider replacing Swords Dance with Bulk Up.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    Those seem good! If you'd like it to endure an additional physical hit or two, however, then if you like, you could consider replacing Swords Dance with Bulk Up.

My usual tactic is hit em hard and fast so they cant hit you :) But thanks for the advice ill try both. Even thought theyre ingame only (This team wouldnt survive online) I do EV train them.

I really want to play online but I build crappy teams do you know a good online team?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When it comes to online play, I'd say it's a little more complex, as it depends on a lot of things, such as what Pokémon you have access to, what their abilities are, what IVs they happen to have, and so forth (though, you probably know about them already, haha). From all those Pokémon that you had listed above, I'd say Hydregion would make a pretty great member of your competitive team. It may be weak to a variety of types, being a combination of dark and dragon and all, but its offensive stats are pretty large, and with them, it would wind up to be a great attacker.

If your Hydregion's got Modest nature, then moves I would personally recommend for it are Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Surf, and either Flamethrower or Fire Blast. If it's Adamant or anything else, then you'd like be better off with Outrage, Crunch, U-Turn, and perhaps Earthquake. Couple of other choices would be Head Smash and Thunder Wave (latter's for slowing opponents down, so that you could gain an upper-hand).

I've tried both of these sets, and they're great overall!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    When it comes to online play, I'd say it's a little more complex, as it depends on a lot of things, such as what Pokémon you have access to, what their abilities are, what IVs they happen to have, and so forth (though, you probably know about them already, haha). From all those Pokémon that you had listed above, I'd say Hydregion would make a pretty great member of your competitive team. It may be weak to a variety of types, being a combination of dark and dragon and all, but its offensive stats are pretty large, and with them, it would wind up to be a great attacker.

If your Hydregion's got Modest nature, then moves I would personally recommend for it are Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Surf, and either Flamethrower or Fire Blast. If it's Adamant or anything else, then you'd like be better off with Outrage, Crunch, U-Turn, and perhaps Earthquake. Couple of other choices would be Head Smash and Thunder Wave (latter's for slowing opponents down, so that you could gain an upper-hand).

I've tried both of these sets, and they're great overall!

Okay if you can tell me what team you use that would be great because I never suceed building my team...

Back