• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] xVaporeon's Kanto Adventure

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    xVaporeon's Kanto Adventure​

Game: Fire Red

sooo I have recently started the monotype challenge in Fire Red but it's made me realise I also wanna play the game through as normal so I'll be keeping track of that one here!

Introduction...
    • so I chose Squirtle as my starter and named him Hydro. This is also the name I chose in the monotype challenge - I'll try not to get confused, I just think the name suits so well!
    • I should also note that I was gonna pick a different starter but I just love water Pokemon ^.^
    • Gary challenged me to a battle with his Bulbasaur, of course.

The journey begins...
    • I continued into Viridian City, battling some wild Pokemon along the way to level up Hydro and gain some experience. the Poke Mart worker sent me back to deliver a parcel for Oak, so I also battled some more Wild Pokemon along the way. after delivering it to him and receiving some Poke balls, I decided to catch a Pidgey. she was female and I named her Skyla.
    • I battled through the trainers in Viridian Forest to level up my Pokemon. This involved many trips back and to the Pokemon Centre, but finally, I was strong enough to battle Gary on Route 22 - so that's what I did.
    • After battling Gary, I went back through Viridian Forest and headed to Pewter City to battle Brock.
    • after checking out Pewter City, I went to challenge Brock. I got through the gym no problem, as Hydro's Bubble and Water Gun came in very handy.

Team

7.png

Hydro, male Squirtle, level 14
    Tackle, Water Gun, Bubble, Withdraw

16.png

Skyla, female Pidgey, level 10
    Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust

Badges earned
    d4q2r16-8b7b8f57-feb8-4683-adf5-3479bc8b0491.gif

Boulder Badge

Back