• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Captain Jolteon's intro

Captain Jolteon

Jolteon Is Best Mon
Years
  • HELLO FELLOW FORUM USERS!

My name is Captain Jolteon, I also go by Jams.
    Here are some things about me:

I love video games!

My Favorite video game ever would have to be Halo 3.

Gen 3 is my absolute favorite pokemon generation.

I am 18 years old, born on June 13th, 2000.

The First pokemon game I ever played was Red.

My Favorite Pokemon is a toss-up between Rayquaza, Jolteon, and Zoroark.

The type of Pokemon I usually have on my team are "glass cannons", I train them to attack fast and hit hard but at the cost of defense.

I've Spent over $100 just to get a used copy of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon platinum.

My Favorite track from any Pokemon game would be a toss-up between Route 216 (day) and the latios/Latias Fly Theme.

I never really got into the anime as I never was big into TV, nor did I have cable hooked up in my room when I was younger. the only real exposure to the anime was a couple of VHS tapes with some episodes. The ones I remember watching was the safari zone one with the kid that lived there and that one Ditto episode where Ash meets that one girl who has the Ditto who cant transform properly. And I had the first movie and Mewtwo Strikes back Both on VHS.

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Welcome to the pokemon communtiy Captain Jolteon or Jams as you say!

We accept you with open arms.

And by gen 3 do you been Hoenn specifically or do you mean the orginal remakes as well?
    Gen 3 is a pretty cool region, if we are talking Hoenn. For me it's actually the only generation where I like all the starters. The map design is also very nice and has a lot of content.

And with the game I know what you mean, recently I have ordered emerald that cost me 40 pounds (Excluding shipping), but it was worth in the end as it's added to my current collection. (Minimum 1 game per generation)

Enjoy wandering about the forums and I hope you find yourself in some interesting conversations!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If Generation 3 and Hoenn are your favorite region, then you might want to give the Anime a shot sometime. May or the main female lead, replaced Misty as the traveling companion with Ash. To this day people are still salty over that fact and as a consequence, May get's a lot of flak just because she was the one who replaced Misty. Her introduction though was a bit botched in my opinion but she was basically the franchise's guinea pig when it came to expanding the role of the Female lead. This expansion culminated into Contests being added into the show as an alternative goal to challenging Gym's and entering the League(its an optional "quest" within Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or OmegaRuby/Alpha Sapphire).

When Dawn, the Sinnoh Female Lead(who also replaced May) arrived on scene, she had a far better introduction and the writers had far more experience with Contests thanks to trial and error with May. As a result, Dawn is one of the most polished characters the Anime has had. One of the better arcs within Sinnoh is the Wallace Cup wherein May returns and battles Dawn(won't spoil the outcome). To this day, May's return has been the best one to date(screw Misty's two Episode return in Hoenn). Oh and the Anime has an exclusive season involving Emerald's Battle Frontier. Ironically enough, they have it set in Kanto instead of Hoenn so as to somewhat promote FireRed/LeafGreen in a way.

Almost forgot but welcome to PC. If you need anything, just holler. [user]Fairy[/user] bites but that's when she doesn't have enough Sylveon worship. A token tribute to the Fairy Eevolution keeps the Fairy away. Runs before someone finds out about it...

Years
  • Gen III was amazing. I adored the remakes more than you can imagine and they'll forever remain some of my favorite games overall. Good to see other Hoenn fans. =) Welcome Jams, nice to meetcha!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • You're welcome. Also, if you want something to do here on this Forum, might I advise checking out PokeTrivia for lots of games involving Pokémon. One featured game is Fire Type Emblem or a mixture of Fire Emblem and PMD(Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) in a Forum format. Battle#2 should be wrapping up here in the next week or two(depending on how quickly we remove the remaining foes from play). If you find yourself interested, perhaps you can sign up for Battle#3 as an Eevee or another Pokémon you like(legendary and mythical Pokémon alas aren't allowed).

Back