• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelutions Poll

What Is Your Favorite Eeveelution?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I like all of them, but design-wise I think Flareon and Umbreon are slightly ahead. The fact that they're not the best battlers in-game either due to movepool issues or their stat spread respectively, makes them more endearing. Yet to ever use Espeon and haven't used Glaceon or Flareon since 2009 however so that may impact on my opinions of them (I loved my Jolteon in my last LeafGreen save). If I were to rank them:

1) Flareon
    2) Jolteon / Leafeon / Espeon
    3) Vaporeon / Umbreon
    4) Glaceon
    5) Slyveon (I stopped playing at Gen V)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Espeon, Umbreon, and Jolteon for me.
    Glaceon is cute, but it looks a little too much like Zooey Deschanel to me with those ice bangs.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • This is the hardest question that I have ever replied to since I'm on PC, I would pick them all because I do love them all.

Anyway if I had to choose I'd pick Umbreon, Jolteon and Glaceon.

Last edited:

namcuzis81oz

"Pokémon Collusion - The Beast's Coterie"
    Years
  • IMPOSSIBLE!
    I guess, if I have to pick between Vaporeon, Espeon, Leafeon and Glaceon, I will go with Espeon.

Back