• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello Govna!!!!!

Years
I'm the person formerly known as VanillaMisk. My old account got hacked somehow when I didn't even log into a new phone/pc. I'm trying to get ahold of the person I was alpha testing for. They had a new hack where you started out right around the psychic town in the beginning? you got a random shiny pokemon I think? then you moved west to Eureka's town. and there was a swamp that you had to travel to, BUT the only way to not die was have a magnemite or a poison pokemon on you. There was also a fakemon poison eevee i think? I can't recall too much because it's been years. I started testing for them back in 2015 I think? If I can't get ahold of them or nobody recalls hearing about this rom hack, I would Like to extend my services of being a tester for any Rom Hacks :) I can be reached Gmail, FB, here, or Neopets. You can call me Misk! And here soon I *WILL* be offering my original services of game saves for people UP TO NDS (maybe; we'll have to see how my pc holds)

Years
ooh I'm on Neopets too! Albeit not as actively haha. My username is speech there. Welcome back to PC, Misk! <3

Back