• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloo

Years
  • Newish to the site. Working on a new Pokémon game called Pokémon Dreaming Amethyst/Nightmare Obsidian and thought this would be a good place to showcase some of our work. Although I can't post any pictures yet cause I need to make 5 posts first. (This is post 2)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there DarkJoey! Welcome to the community. :) We most certainly look forward to seeing your contributions to the fan games section here!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Welcome, Joey.

Welcome and good luck with your game. I worked on a ROM hack many years ago called Apokélypse. (get it? ha)

See ya around.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! There's many resources that will aide you in your journey for your fan game. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! Enjoy your stay and good luck with your game!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello and welcome to PC
    I haven't visited the rom hacking section myself much, but I joined for the same reason so I know there are a lot of resources that will help you with your game.

Back