• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon[Insert Tiltle here]Version

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Before a moderator gets to close this thread, I should just tell you to hack Ruby... it has less room, but it is a bit more original, and it is more stable. (It's harder to insert tiles, but it's very reliable).
    The best thing you can do is insert tiles from Fire Red and put it in Ruby, that always works. ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Problem.
    I need alot of extra space.
    Sooo,
    I don't think ruby will cut it.
    Sry.
    I really wish I could hack ruby,
    But,
    Not enough space.
    I am planning on Making two regions in my hack.
    Both new regions!

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • Well i acn't tell you which you should choose for the name allought I like the name Slate Version as for fire re and emerald choose fire red emerald is unstable and you need to back up like every second.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Please can a mod close this???
    I have no need for this anymore!
    I created another hack sooo....
    Please close this!
    Thank you!

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Teh Blaziken, I like the name Pokemon Graphite, and i just wanted to know if I could help you make the hack. I always wanted to make a hack. AND, POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to know how you get those banners on the bottom of every post. Thanks. Plz PM the answer. Thanks, bye.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Teh Blaziken, I like the name Pokemon Graphite, and i just wanted to know if I could help you make the hack. I always wanted to make a hack. AND, POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to know how you get those banners on the bottom of every post. Thanks. Plz PM the answer. Thanks, bye.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS MOD
    And Please Don't post here anymore!

Back