• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 3 music

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
As far as I know, there's no score CD for Pok?mon 3, so you'd be out of luck. However, since there's not a lot of talking in that scene anyway, you're not missing out on much by just listening to the movie.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I have the Pok?mon the Movie 3 CD, so there was one released. I'm not sure if it has the track on it you speak of however. You might wanna try eBay or online shops.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I haven't seen a score CD for Pok?mon 3, only for the Movie 2000. PKMN3 has one score track, doesn't it? Don't have it on me right now, but I thought I heard one. But it's probably not that one.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years

The only songs I know of on that soundtrack are "To Know the Unknown" by Innosense and almost every song that's on the Totally Pokemon album. So no offense--it's kind of a waste. ^^;; I just downloaded the "To Know the Unknown" song because I have the Totally Pokemon soundtrack. I have no idea where you can find the score, though. That's too bad 'cause I liked the scores, too...

Back