• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team please

Years
  • So basiclly this is ggoing to be my team to beat the elite four and can you guys please rate it and tell me which moves to teach my pokemon and stuff like that?
    thanks
    here we go

Ninetales
    Level 56
    quirky
    moves:
    fire blast
    confuse ray
    fire spin
    flamethrower

Salamence
    level 56
    serious
    Moves:
    Headbutt
    focus energy
    fly
    dragon claw
    I reall don't know what moves should I put on my salamance so suggestions please

Gardevoir
    level 57
    quiet
    Moves:
    cal mind
    psyhic
    hypnosis
    thunderbolt

Kyogre
    level 56
    serious
    Moves:
    blizzard
    calm mind
    ice beam
    hydro pump

Absol
    level 57
    impish
    Moves:
    shadow ball
    slash
    aerial ace
    swords dance

Aggron
    level 56
    serious
    Moves:
    strenght
    take down
    iron tail
    ice beam

So thats my team please rate me and suggest how I could improve it
    btw I wonted to post pics but I can't since I have less than 15 posts

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ninetales
    Level 56
    quirky
    moves:
    fire blast
    confuse ray
    fire spin
    flamethrower

Fire Spin is terrible, ew. Unfortunately, not much you can do with gen III Ninetales. I've found that Flamethrower, Confuse Ray/Toxic, Dig, Iron Tail is a decent set. Not much else I can say, though. If this was gen V with Drought, it'd be better.

Salamence
    level 56
    serious
    Moves:
    Headbutt
    focus energy
    fly
    dragon claw

Dear God. I'd go for something like Earthquake, Fly, Dragon Claw, Crunch. But...yeah, lol gen III Salamence. ;(

Gardevoir
    level 57
    quiet
    Moves:
    cal mind
    psyhic
    hypnosis
    thunderbolt

This is good enough.

Kyogre
    level 56
    serious
    Moves:
    blizzard
    calm mind
    ice beam
    hydro pump

Why two Ice moves? Axe Blizzard, get Thunder. And maybe Surf > Hydro Pump, but I just hate Hydro Pump, so obviously I'm going to say everything against it, haha. But with Drizzle, I think HP is 100 accuracy, so you should be alright in keeping it.

Absol
    level 57
    impish
    Moves:
    shadow ball
    slash
    aerial ace
    swords dance

Probably the best thing you can do with Absol in this game, unfortunately.

Aggron
    level 56
    serious
    Moves:
    strenght
    take down
    iron tail
    ice beam

Oh...oh God. OH GOD WHY. WHAT. Nuh nuh nuh no. This thing shouldn't have Ice Beam. It has terrible Special Attack. And lol Strength and Take Down...tell you what though. If your Aggron has the ability Iron Head, then go for Double Edge > Take Down. Keep Iron Tail. Earthquake or Rock Slide should be on it (but I am sure Rock Slide is only available to it via FRLG move tutor). Brick Break and/or Aerial Ace are also viable options. But yeah, this one's a hot mess. Hopefully this has helped.

Also in the future, please post in the in-game team help forum for when you need help with your team. I've already moved it for ya though.

Years

• Fire Spin is terrible, ew. Unfortunately, not much you can do with gen III Ninetales. I've found that Flamethrower, Confuse Ray/Toxic, Dig, Iron Tail is a decent set. Not much else I can say, though. If this was gen V with Drought, it'd be better.

Dear God. I'd go for something like Earthquake, Fly, Dragon Claw, Crunch. But...yeah, lol gen III Salamence. ;(

This is good enough.

Why two Ice moves? Axe Blizzard, get Thunder. And maybe Surf > Hydro Pump, but I just hate Hydro Pump, so obviously I'm going to say everything against it, haha. But with Drizzle, I think HP is 100 accuracy, so you should be alright in keeping it.

Probably the best thing you can do with Absol in this game, unfortunately.

Oh...oh God. OH GOD WHY. WHAT. Nuh nuh nuh no. This thing shouldn't have Ice Beam. It has terrible Special Attack. And lol Strength and Take Down...tell you what though. If your Aggron has the ability Iron Head, then go for Double Edge > Take Down. Keep Iron Tail. Earthquake or Rock Slide should be on it (but I am sure Rock Slide is only available to it via FRLG move tutor). Brick Break and/or Aerial Ace are also viable options. But yeah, this one's a hot mess. Hopefully this has helped.

Also in the future, please post in the in-game team help forum for when you need help with your team. I've already moved it for ya though.

I know that fire spin is terrible and I think I will replace it with sunshine or whatever is that. And yes third generation salamence has ****** moves but great stats and I'm too lazy to level him up to lvl 63 for crunch. And I was planning on getting thunder on kyogre anyways but I gotta make some money. And yes Ik that aggron is pathetic but you know...
    Just answer me on one question...Can I beat the elite four and champion Steven or not?

Back