• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Hello

I have been watching Pokemon since I was a little kid .

There is something that makes me really sad and It is Ash ..

- He never wins.. I just found out that he is not gonna win junior cup.. seriously when was the last time he ever won ?
    - His pokemons.. Irish just got Dragonity who makes respect just the way he looks .. Ashe has always so "******" pokemons.. Charizard.. man I miss him so much.. Heracros..

the questions

- Will Ashe ever win anything in near future ? . I lost all faith in him
    - Will he ever get better pokemons ? Like he had Charizard..

Thanks. It might not belong to this forum but I am new here and I didnt know where to ask .

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Yea, it's pretty sad. None of his Pokemon that he recently captured is as strong as some of his Pokemon he captured in the earlier series. He DID win the Battle Frontier tho, while his Sinnoh rival Paul didn't. At least that counts for something.

I really do wanna see him win a Pokemon League tournament tho... It's pretty frustrating for us viewers who've been watching the series ever since it's started and as yet to see Ash win a major Pokemon League tournament. Just gotta wait and see what the writers are planning to do with Ash.

Years
  • So true, But the writer of Pokemon is trolling us since the start...
    I think from their point of view by the time Ash wins a Pokemon League he's a Pokemon Master and his adventure stops there... But because of the fact Pokemon (anime) is making way to much money to let the adventure stop so they're just extending Ash's adventure by making him lose and just with the same cheesy story go to a new reign with a fresh begining letting new watxhers hook up and get addicted to Pokemon easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back