• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Putting Together A Team!

Years
  • [I realized after this was posted that I put it in the wrong area. Please move it to where you see fit.]

Hello!

I'm looking to put together a small core team of people wanting to develop a Pokemon fan game with me.

The game is not in development as of yet, as I want to develop the story with the whole team, bounce some ideas off of one another.

If you are looking to get invovled in a project from the very start and have talents in game designing (we are using the RPGMakerVX for ease of use, as I am not a computer programmer with any experience, I am a writer and idea guy) that could help get any project we want to start off the ground, then please send me a PM or VM!

I am serious about doing this, so if you are also serious about turning your enjoyment of Pokemon into our very own game, please don't hesitate and send me some information about yourself!

Bardamu

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    more information is needed for you to get people. i got caught on that and i had way more than this

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I would use RPG Maker XP rather than VX if you're just starting out. This is because with VX, you'd have to code the battle system etc yourself, while there's a starter kit available for XP. It could probably work in VX, but that would require some heavy tweaking of the engine (as well as a complete rewrite of the map system).

Back