• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.digi//TAMED [R-15]

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Their reactions were just as planned. It was clear scare tactics would be enough to get some of the group to move, but Zephyr was sure that at least someone in the group had enough common sense to question his motives. When the red haired girl pointed an accusing finger in his direction, he just smiled softly. "The Digimon here are not working for me. Actually, I'm working with them. This guild is more or less the last safe haven in the city for those Digimon not under control of a group of powerful monsters known as the Nefarious Nine. As far as I've been told, these nine Digimon have been corrupting the monsters in this world and turning them evil. This makes sense, since that was the original plot for the Tamers game, so I bet if we beat this monsters, we'll make it home. Basically, I've promised them we'd help deal with these monsters, and in return they've been giving me any information relevant to our situation. That's how I know what I know. As for why Cutemon didn't know much, that's because Jijimon and myself are the only ones who know the complete story." He explained, the smoke-like Mokumon floating around behind him. It didn't seem too interested in what it's Tamer was saying, clearly.

YukimiBotamon looked up at it's Tamer worriedly from the lap of the white-haired Yukiyo. "Is something wrong? Y-you look upset, Master." It exclaimed. It didn't quite understand what this strange human was talking about. Home? What was a home? Is that where the Tamers came from?

"It's nothing. But don't call me 'Master', okay? Yukiyo is fine." The girl bit her lip at the name she spoke, but her features softened as she looked down at the white bear head on her lap. She really was not comfortable with the current situation, but she couldn't be taking it out on this cute thing sitting on her skirt. Though, the though that she was wearing a skirt also made her relatively queasy.

The white snowball smiled and 'nodded' - how does something that's just a head nod!? "Alright, Yukiyo! I'm YukimiBotamon, if you didn't know! Pleasue to work with you!"

"Ah... likewise..." Yukiyo replied, before standing for the first time since she had sat down with the group, the small Digimon in her arms. "So basically, we have to play the game, even though it's now 'real'?" She said, trying to confirm her understanding. It was probably going to be difficult, and she wasn't sure if she could trust this Zephyr fellow, but if she was going to get back to her original body... "I'm in." Zephyr smirked, showing his pleasure. The first of the sheep had signed up.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • "..."

Nocturne gazes impassively at Zephyr while quickly scanning the throng of people once more, a slight smile hanging on his visage. As he takes in the conversation occurring around him, he is both pleasantly surprised and shocked by the turn of events; were they, as this man Zephyr had said, truly trapped inside this digital (or if not digital, then a convincing duplicate thereof) medium? The concerns the girl - Yukiyo, isn't it - expressed are very real, if so.

"... Hmm. This game?"

Would there be another way for them to return to the real world? Surely ...

He puts those stray thoughts behind him. There is no point for him to waste time on merely imagining other ways, when this avenue is readily open. He snaps his fingers, and sinks into thought.

The Nefarious Nine; that name certainly seems ominous enough. Powerful creatures? He looks with wonder at the small half-puppy, half-pastry sphere named Paomon, who was presently staring, eyes widened, at the entire world around it - him, and extends a small forearm towards the entity that is to be his companion in this world (or at least, that's what he gathers from everything so far).

There's nothing for him to lose by playing the game, he muses. I might as well, since it's not likely I'm going to be able to do anything else while I'm here; it should be a good opportunity to make the acquaintance of these people, anyway. He hears Yukiyo say something to the effect of "I'm in", and nods to himself in reassurance of his planned course of action.

"This enterprise seems reasonable; I will also undertake it." He inclines his head politely at Zephyr and the white-haired girl, smiling cheerfully, and takes a curt bow. "If I haven't introduced myself properly, my apologies; my name is Nocturne."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

.:AGNES

"Huh," Agnes said, putting her hands on her hips. She wanted to keep up the cool attitude as well as she could. Nobody here knew that she was just a fat and uncool girl in real life. "Well, that makes sense, I guess. Nice to meet you all, my name is Agnes," she told the others just like she had told Torn before.

"So we need to defeat some evil monsters? With..." She gestured towards Jyarimon and the other digimon babies. "With these? Seems like we've got to train. They can grow in levels or something, right?"

Jyarimon just blinked up at her with a smile. "I'll grow strong for you, Agnes! I'll protect you!"

"Really. What can you do as of now? Any attacks?" Agnes put the digimon down onto the table.

Jyarimon seemed to think for a moment and get a feeling for it's body, which was of course just a red ball of digimon-ness. Then it opened its mouth and out came some bubbles. They were pretty big but all they did was float in the air between the tamer and the digimon for a moment, before Agnes popped one of them with her finger.

"You can burp bubbles. Yeah, we've got to train."

"How about you, Agnes? You've got a sword!"

With a nervous face, she reached back and drew the sword that was fastened on her back. And immediately, she dropped the sword to the ground. "It's, uh... a bit heavy," she said and struggled for not a few seconds with sheathing it back again, hoping that not everyone in the room thought she was a complete dork yet.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • At the girl Agnes's introduction, Nocturne smiles briefly and nods in affirmation, staring at his assigned creature idly while silently waiting for an opportunity to interact and befriend another player; time was a finite resource, and there was little point in simply standing around and having it go to waste. With his close friends not nearby, it was clear to him that forming bonds with at least some of these people would no doubt prove to be immensely helpful in their endeavors together in the future. With no suitable openings having yet presented themselves, however, Nocturne begins to speak instead to his canine companion.

"So. What do you think about all this?" ... On second thought, maybe that wasn't the most intelligent question to ask a newborn; he doubted Paomon would know anything particularly useful. As if in response to these thoughts, the pastry-shaped creature stares blankly back at his tamer, and wags its ears uncertainly but eagerly all the same. That probably means "no idea" or something of the sort.

"... Ah." He breathes out, and the act of exhalation relieves some stress from his body. His mind drifts towards thinking about trading card game strategies, and he has to forcefully bring it back.

He taps the goggles on his brow once, then twice. Paomon imitates his breathing, and lets out a few stray pink bubbles. He reaches out a finger towards them, poking into them lightly, yet just enough for them to burst.

What am I really to do about all this? He thinks, and he loses a bit of his casual serenity in the act of absentmindedly biting down on a fingernail.

As if on cue, the red-haired girl's sword - wait, what, is that not a prop - /clangs/ onto the ground. His attention is immediately drawn towards Agnes (as is probably everyone else's in the room), and his lips, unbidden, utter aloud a clearly audible comment.

"A sword ... that's pretty impressive."

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • PoisonLily *Lily*

All this time Lily had been sitting in the corner of the room, where she had gone after meeting Nyokimon. She was leaning on the frame seeing both outside and what was happening in the room. The other were getting restless as the new information that they were getting made them more fearful of the situation they were in. Lily was too a bit scared of what was happening, however she didn't believe that their bodies could be dead…..if their bodies were dead they would have died here too, their minds were the same only their appearance different so their mind still was linked to their bodies. She turned around and faced the other as one of the girls just dropped her sword. Lily giggled a bit at the sight, but nobody could have seen her as their attention was focused on…..Agnes if she heard correctly.

Nyokimon was looking at her tamer and was intrigued by her expressions as she looked at the others. The seed pokemon got out of her hands and jumped up on her left shoulder startling Lily a bit. "You sure are interesting…for a human I mean. " the digimon said as Lily turned her head towards her digimon.

" Right back at you. " Lily replied with a smile. " By the way you should have an attack too. Care to show it. " she requested as she saw some other digimon displaying their……..ok let's call them attacks. Nyokimon got all serious and started spitting out a series of seed at a nearby wall. The attack made some pieces of the wall fall down……the place was old indeed. " Guess we'll have to work with that for now. " she said after the digimon stopped.

" Can't wait. I'll become strong enough to face any opponent that crosses your path. " the digimon shouted trying to be as heroic as her words sounded.

" First you'll have to grow bigger. " she teased the seed digimon as she started walking towards the group. While she was talking with her digimon she overheard the talk between the rest. She heard about the Nefarious Nine and how defeating them might open a way for them to go home. She walked slowly towards Zephyr passing by the rest of the tamers. Lily wasn't very convinced if the boy had so pure intentions as he claimed to have. " I don't really think that your telling us the entire story and don't trust you one bit, but seeing as were are here and our digimon are not so strong at this point it's best to stay together…..so guess I'm in too. " then turned and went and leaned on the table next to the others then turned her head back at Zephyr and looked him straight in his eyes. " I'm gonna keep a close eye on you. "

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ven

He didn't like this. By all that was sane and realistic he disliked this. This guy Zephyr aggravated him. (Him? That suddenly felt odd.) There was an itch at the back of his neck. Nefarious Nine... sounded troublesome. But could he say that? No, it was too late. The majority, despite misgivings had chosen to follow this guy. He was a convincing speaker... but fairly obvious at his twisting of words. At least that was how it was to Ven.

"Hey, hey Ven!" The cupid creature began eagerly. "I can attack stuff you know! By the way that guy over there, the one with all the stuff to say an' and stuff... I think he's cool. But... I don't like him either. We should go on our own Ven. You and me will be the best team so we don't need that guy and his fancy talk. No way, no how! So come on let's go leggo! Come on Ven! I've got the wings, you've got the legs! Let's do it!"

Ven struggled with a smile, partially due to his partner's merry rambling and partly due to the loud noise that girl made when she dropped her sword. That might have been a regretted addition to the avatar at the moment. However, once she grew used to it, he thought she could be quite adept with it.

"Come on Ven!" Puttimon was so eager, just so bright and warm. A part of Ven's heart was jealous of that. He reached out to the happily floating Puttimon and yanked him lightly from the sky. He was very warm. Ven found himself liking that, felt a bit of confidence even. He wondered... he wanted to test the waters, the grey waters that was this guy Zephyr.

Haltingly, as audible as he could be without shouting, he asked. "What.... would you say... if one of us... went alone...?" Closing his eyes he opened them, to stare defiantly at Zephyr. "You know a lot... that's what proves you... but you're... really annoying about it... Do you... know what to do... with what you know?" Or is this nothing but a front? Ven didn't feel any braver than he had a moment before, knowing this defiance would bring an attention he found himself disliking. In fact a part of him felt sick, like that was something he shouldn't have done. As though he didn't speak up before. Puttimon stuck his tongue out delightedly.

"Yeah, what makes you so special?" the creature chirped happily, free of malice. It seemed his partner, young as he was, had no concept of the power of words. Ven guessed that was fine for now. He would just have to tread carefully. That concept didn't feel new either.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Hey, hey, what's with all the animosity?" Zephyr half-laughed out as a few of the party members threw accusatory statements at him regarding his personality and intentions. Smart sheep were annoying, but he'd have to deal with them for now. "All I'm doing is explaining to you what I learned after being here a couple of days. What you choose to do now is completely up to you, since I've pretty much shared all I know. Yeesh, I'll just assume your unnecessary lashes at me as resulting from stress you guys are suffering from after hearing the news." He waved his arm dismissively, his smirk not faltering at all throughout.

"Yeah! LAY OFF KIDDIES!" The smoke monster floating around the eye-patched man barked with a high-pitched voice at those questioning his Tamer.

Yukiyo could tell as well. Something was wrong with that man. However, she had more personal concerns to deal with at this point, such as how to deal with this body. It was smaller, and certainly weaker than her old form, and she didn't even want to think about having to use the bathroom or bathing at this point. She didn't even really know what she looked like yet, for crying out loud, not having looked in a mirror. The clanging of metal against the tiled floor below brought the horned girl back to reality, her small form jumping a little at the sudden sharpness of noise, and she found herself wandering towards the source. "Are Tamers supposed to have weapons?" The small girl inquired, her red eyes staring at the sheathed weapon with genuine interest. YukimiBotamon had followed her, but seemed more interested in Nocturne's Paomon, as it watched from afar.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ven

"..." Ven would have sighed aloud if he had the energy. This guy... were all smart people this smug? "Only two days... and it doesn't... matter to you... Fishy..." The boy shrugged quietly. "...Your choice then..."

Puttimon bounced up toward the smoke creature. "You're louder than I am!" he declared. "But I could be louder!" Puttimon flapped his tiny wings energetically. "And you're also meaner," he added abruptly, flying away. "Come on Ven come on! No more talk I want action. Let's go, let's run right now!" Ven nodded slowly, inclining his head toward the group at large as he went to exit the room.

If this was how it would be, it was how it would be. He wanted to believe there was more to this world than what this guy said. And he wanted to see it for himself. The world Zephyr described and even what formed around them was dark. There was more to a world than darkness.

Ven suddenly paused at the door. "... How do you know... we're still safe here?" With that odd question, he left, leaving the others to learn the answer.

"Kyu! Why did you leave?" It was one of those... Cutemon. It tugged at his leg. Ven looked down at it, away from what may have been a bulletin board in this old building. "They're still talking in there kyu!"

Ven frowned as Puttimon replied. "That smart guy was rude! We want to be strong on our own! We already are but now we're just gonna be really strong! That guy was mean, very very mean! He said all that stuff like it was okay or something. It's not okay! Not not not at all!"

Cutemon frowned. "But... he's just trying to do what's right kyu..."

Puttimon pouted and grinned at the same time. "Well he's doing it wrong." The pink rabbit looked downcast as Ven knelt down, patting its head.

"We just... see differently..." Yeah that was totally it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Agnes put out her chest in a proud manner that she never would have done in the real world, and patted the sword hanging on her back with her left hand.

"Isn't it?" she grinned.

Zephyr tried to act innocent when the others questioned him. Well... he did seem rather innocent actually. Now that Agnes was a cute, cool girl, she shouldn't be mean towards boys really. One of they could start liking her at some point and she didn't want to minimize the chances of that! The possibility of being adored by boys suddenly thrilled her. That was when Ven decided to leave the room. His digimon was eager and didn't like standing around; Agnes recognized herself somewhat in that little guy. With a quick glance at all the others, seconds after Ven had exited the room, she cleared her throat.

"I want to go with him! It's better than standing around here, right? If you people come up with a plan, find us! And if we come up with something, we'll find you, of course. See you!"

With that, she left the room as well, Jyarimon bouncing after her, asking confusedly what she was doing.

"I thought you liked the attention you could get in that group!" he said as they walked down the stairs in a fast manner to try and spot Ven and Puttimon somewhere.

"I did... or I thought I did..." Agnes mumbled and could be blushing slightly. "I guess I'm not used to it yet though. I'm usually... invisible: Or even shunned."

Strange, it didn't feel awkward to tell her digimon this. Maybe there was a bond between them that made her feel at ease around him. She glanced back at the little red ball with the bat ears and smiled. That made her not see where she was going, so she suddenly ran straight into another person with a "ouch, sorrysorrysorry!"

((OOC: Fuyu, if it's ok that Agnes comes with you, it can be Ven that she runs into? :3 ))

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    (Of course! :3)

Ven

Cutemon had walked away after that, likely very confused. He couldn't blame the little guy(girl? What was him and gender issues today?) He watched it go, Puttimon waving with one of his wings. "That guy sure was silly, huh Ven? He didn't believe in how awesome we are!" The creature would have pouted if it could, still smiling. "Aw well, we'll sure show him yes for sure! Because Ven is the best human and I of course am the most awesome Digimon! We'll beat those Nefairy Godmothers so bad they won't know what hit them!"

Ven managed to laugh softly, the sound almost rusty to his ears. Before this... did he... laugh, ever? It didn't feel like it. It felt like he never really smiled much either. It was straining his lips. Yet... he couldn't remember... why. The reasoning behind this seemed to be very important, so it was being kept firmly out of reach.

Before he could think about it any further, someone bumped into him. This person was a little bigger than his avatar but Ven thankfully only managed a small stumble back. It was that girl with red hair... and a sword. What was she doing out here? Could she be wanting to go with him? Ven wasn't sure why. He was likely one of the weakest ones there? Was it because he had stood up to Zephyr? Or was it Ven's impatience urging her?

That loud abrasiveness... it makes me jealous...

He blinked. Where had that thought come from? It felt strange, his and not his. Slowly it occurred to him that the girl-Agnes, his mind corrected- was apologizing. Ven didn't see the major issue here. It had been an accident. "...It's...okay... I should have... paid attention..." Van flapped his wings to wave at Jyarimon, grinning. "... Why... what are you... doing here?... Everyone... is leaving?..."

He hoped the pauses weren't annoying. He just... Ven couldn't make the words come out any faster. He wasn't even sure he should be talking at all. For all he knew he couldn't be heard.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Agnes shone up. The boy spoke really strangely. He reminded her of a bullied boy in her class in high school. She hadn't helped him out, since people bullied her as well, but she had felt a sting of compassion for him. Even though she tried not to show that she cared. She had been above him, still.

"No, no, everyone is still up there. Talking. I think we should take action! You and me, and our digimon!"

She crouched down and looked at Puttimon, who was just approached by a very smiling Jyarimon. "Agnes, may I say this digimon is so cuuuute!" Jyarimon said, bouncing up and down.

"Now, now, don't lose your dignity!" she reminded him and he gave her a look as if he had just been scolded. Well, maybe he had. She sighed, he was still a baby. She needed to raise him properly! She stood up again, facing Ven.

"What do you say we go out and explore or train our digimon for a bit, before that... Jijimon comes back and tries to stop us?" She felt very alive, asking this. She was really about to go out and play the game. For real! "What was your name again?"

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ven

She seemed excited, almost eerily excited. He supposed he couldn't blame her. This seemed like an adventure. Seeing... Jyarimon was it, scolded, made Puttimon frown and Ven smile faintly. Jyarimon was cute in his own way. Yet he liked Puttimon better. He just did. It didn't make sense to him but he wouldn't comment. It was likely because Puttimon was his.

Ven blinked his confusion. She had left them too? Had he started a trend? Would that get him noticed? He hoped not. He didn't think that suited him, being noticed. Even this one person, well one person and Digimon, their eyes were boring deep into him. It hurt some part of him. He inwardly sighed. "Actions.... they speak louder than words..." He gestured at himself with a self-mocking smile. "...Mm... My name.... it's Ven... and you're... Agnes and... Jyarimon..."

"Hey hey Ven!" Puttimon chirped. "Heyheyheyhey!" He turned to his partner. "I wanna name! I wanna be a name too! I'm so cool! I deserve a name right? Pleasepleaseplease!" Ven stared for a few seconds. He couldn't scold Puttimon like Agnes could her own partner. It just... it didn't feel right. Besides... it was easier to say a name anyway.

"...Dai..." He said softly, causing Puttimon to wiggle his wings.

"OKAY! Kay kay kay!" Puttimon beamed. "Dai!" he declared, flying around Ven's head like a demented dove. "I'm Dai!"

Back