• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
So at the top of this ice tower thing, the last level 100 cirno has wonderguard, basically making this game physically impossible to beat :S

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
Um...how do I get out of the office? I read the note on the secretary's desk. But it doesnt help

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Okay after you beat the ice queen, the game is over, I used cheats to kill it. I have to say this was probably the best troll i've seen in awhile. It surely got me but i have to congratulate you, so good job :p

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
If anyone is wondering, the screens are form liquid ocean, i'm guessing some one hijacked this account.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
When I download this file I only get it at about 30kb any other ways to download it? Also when u ry to unzipp I don't get anything

Years
This game is so awesome! I can't stop playing! I specially liked getting Mega Spheal after the fourth badge! I really didn't expect that! Wow, so unexpected, a completed hack, and the best one I've ever played! This has to be the hack of the year!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 16, 2015
ok so i dont know how to do the whole patching thing, but i would like to play this hack! im doing it all from an android phone, so can someone tell me what i need to do to play this?

COOLTRAINER♂

Speedball 2: Brutal Vanilluxe
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2019
A+ game. I think we can all agree that this is the Citizen Kane of Pokémon ROM hacks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
after the fight with old tree next?

after the fight with old tree... next?

Back