• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
How do u escape town i have been stuck for 10 minutes and i cant seem to find out how i wake up harold makes no sense

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Started playing this game for only a few minutes and its impressive to say the least and funny to the point i was in tears. Sunglasses professor oaks i had to put down as being so late i was drawn to this game like a moth to a flame. This games amazing and the amount of things to do in the game will keep me going for quite a long time. But with a decision base storyline it can be played many ways and ill always have many different styles of team with the many pokemon you have provided us. THANK YOU very much :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Hey Guys I'm stuck right now at the prologue, after you leave the Elevator in the beginning what should I supposed to do? what am i gonna do with Harrold to wake him up? and how am I supposed to leave the city? Any help is appreciated :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
that the graphics of the game are different? to the screenshot in the description ..

that the graphics of the game are different? to the screenshot in the description ..?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
why the graphics of the game are different? to the screenshot in the description ..???

Years
Why do I get the idea this game is a troll game because, I really wanted to play something new and by looking at the desciption, screens and such, I play the game...I feel like I been lied too... :c

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
that the graphics of the game are different? to the screenshot in the description ..???? sorry for my english

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
YES MY character always stay in the business suit ..... AND the graphics of the game are different...... to the screenshot in the description ..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
WHY MY character always stay in the business suit ..... AND the graphics of the game are different...... to the screenshot in the description ..???????????????

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 16, 2015
WHY MY character always stay in the business suit ..... AND the graphics of the game are different...... to the screenshot in the description ..???????????????

The screenshots are from his hack from 2008 or whatever. He tricked us

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
This is Great bro, Well done, one of the most interesting Hacks on PC!

TXV

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
Wooo finally a complete new hack. Will give it a try for sure!

EDIT: Damn apparently it's an APRIL FOOLS JOKE. Disappointed. >.<

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Hello guys I am new to the community and I wish you all a great day so is the hack truly complete and all the features of Beta 9.0 are all true. I thank you for all of your responds.

Back