• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone active?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Hey I'd love to RP here, but I've noticed that there are barely any new ones being tossed around/people reply maybe once every two days or so. Would anyone be interested in doing a small group RP? Maybe 3-4 people?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey I'd love to RP here, but I've noticed that there are barely any new ones being tossed around/people reply maybe once every two days or so. Would anyone be interested in doing a small group RP? Maybe 3-4 people?
There are plenty of active people, but a lot of writing is done in online docs like googledocs, before it is posted here. A lot of discussion happens in Discord servers instead of here in Casting threads. It's just the way the community has evolved ^^

What would you like to RP about? :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2019
Well, this RP forum is more strictly regulated than others. Everything has to be approved before it appears, so that forces people to write quality threads. The "harder" nature of this forum draws in a lot of older people who can form a sentence, and we have jobs and lives so we're not always free. I might be interested if you gave us the plot.

Last edited:
Back