• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: <<[[POKEMON MYSTICAL VERSION]]>>

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Good news, alexllew said that he is going to translate the beta as soon as it is raised, this way that are going to be able to enjoy it in both languages, english and spanish!!

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Because the script is well-albeit with some errors in spelling xD, although the
    hack in general looks good.

Luck.

Pues el script se ve bien aunque con algunos errores de ortografia xD, aunque
    el hack en general se ve bien.

Suerte

====>.:::KODER:::.<====

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • Good, I was an absent time because I destroy the modem of my computer, but here this, the thread 1 of the mystical:
    ruby01oi9.png

sendspace:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2fwmqx
    Megaupload:
    http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=YWEWR1VV
    Good, the thread does not have bugs importantly, the pokes evolve ^^, and the alone map has the cities of the beta located 1, probably then I it can improve ^^ The beta finishes after the 3 gymnasium, I hope that they enjoy it, since she is not very short ^^.

I hope that it is of his pleasure

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    nc the beta is out but hope theres some1 can translate it in english :D well GL finish this one gary :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Gary I think I found a glitch, it says "Congratulations your ZIGGZAZOON evovled into BIBAREL!" That is a glitch is it not, no?

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
  • so hows the hack going i cant read to much spanish eventhough im spanish myself but i really love the look of it will ther be an english release???

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    I cant Play ! I patched the RUBY USA + The Beta patch..
    and the Emulator is all white!
    Help me any1 =(

Last edited:

Fighter MHG

Fighter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2018
    Can someone please send me a link of this game in English, don't speak Spanish and in love with this game... Want to play it

Back