• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie. Any freinds on? also looking for a specific thread

RedPandersBear

RedPandersBear
Years
  • Hello I'm completely new here. I've been coming to these forums for quite awhile to find rom tools/hacks or read up on certain discussions I can't find anywhere else. Finally decided to join :D Does anyone know where I might go to find the basics for going into code or specifically pokemon code? I found a couple pages that looked like they might be right over in the hacking section but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Currently in the middle of making a hack too so i'm guessing I start a thread in the hack section for that. Overall though how are these forums and are their any tips besides don't break the rules to make my stay more enjoyable? :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Along with posting in Rom boards, you might want to try logging into PC's Discord server for live text/voice chat with other PC members on the subject at hand.

Years
  • Honestly....the Tools subforum is probably as close as you'll get. Pokémon fangame code consists of a lot of things so there isn't a guarantee you'll find a getting started guide for everything, given how much it encompasses. I hope you'll find what you're looking for one way or another though! Welcome Panda. <3

Back