• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Users!

𝒫𝑜𝓀𝑒-𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃

Pokemon Speedrunner/Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Hello every pokemon fan out here on this website! I am Poke-Chan, I hope to be a big part here and I hope to be involved as much as I can.

I am a Shiny Hunter and Speedrunner of Poke'mon games and fangames. I draw Fanart of Pokemon along with many other things. I do have a Youtube and Twitter, however, I am a bit hesitant to show that out, If anyone would like to know I will share.

I'm a regulatory a shy individual, I'm always scared I'm not helping and I could possibly hurt someone or offend someone. I hope that I do help people and I do have that chance to do so.

I'm an honest person, I don't like to lie, I always want to speak the truth. Even if it may hurt.

I like to share and help as much as I can, I hope it is possible.

I never get to make friends but I hope I could on this website. I do have a Discord which but again to share it out, if you want to know, please tell me.

I hope to be a huge part here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh gosh I relate to this so much.

Welcome to PC Poke-chan! I really appreciate you being so open and honest about yourself to us! We don't often see intro threads with such detail and vulnerability! I hope you stay for a long time because you seem like a genuinely good person. :) I'd be happy to be your friend so feel free to reach out and VM/PM me! We also have a Discord server, which you should definitely check out too.

Best of luck in your shiny hunting and speed running! Also that Glaceon is super adorable and I'm thrilled to have more people who appreciate the Eevee evolutions here! As you can see I'm a big Sylveon fan! n_n;

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Fairy worshipslikes Sylveon so yeah lol. My only gripe is the font you choose to type with. I mean you can keep it but maybe raise the size so that people don't have to squint to read it lol. As Fairy noted, we have plenty of areas that match your interests. If you got any questions, feel free to ask.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heyyy Poke-chan and welcome to the forum. Awww, we can be your friends, just hit me up with a VM if you feel like chatting.
    Anyway, I really like honest people, hope you become more awesome in the future!
    See ya around!

Years
  • Shy people are best people. :3c Welcome Poke-chan! Wouldn't worry too much about finding friends, I'm always down to chat and be your friend anytime so don't hesitate to message me if you would like =) We're pretty similar from what I can see. Have a good time on PC <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    welcome, i read somewhere that most important for brain health is that ur not living 2 lives at the same time.

for example being a caring person on the outside, when on the inside u feel like a burden. that's very toxic and dangerous.

so whatever may happen, it's nice that u care a lot about others, but don't forget that u deserve care as well,
    like when u write a nice introduction, u DESERVE a warm welcome, don't feel like a nice welcome is "too good" for u, its exactly what u deserve for ur introduction

Back