• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Instead of one pokemorph appearing, to everyone's surprise, each of the summoners began to be replaced by something else… First was Alexako, she was replaced with a young women a bit older than her. Wings made of feathers coloured every colour of the rainbow spread out from her back. Her feet had deep claws growing out of them, right below two golden bangles which were strapped around her ankles. Long black, sleek straight hair flowed down her back, rolling off of her enormous wings.

Second was Scott. He was replaced with a masculine figure, much older than himself, but still youthful enough to be considered young. From his head climbed a diamond-shaped ring, brimming with light. Around his neck was placed a crystal necklace, very similar to the necklace Scott was in possession of.

Seeing how the hands of the two people she was holding onto had let go of their grasp, Julia opened her eyes in shock, looking around to see the two divine creatures stand before her, only for moments, until she herself was also replaced. In her place, stood a young girl… Only appearing to be a few years older than Julia. Her wrists were bound with the grace of two silver Bangles, and thick, unusual wings suspended out from behind her. Attached to the bangles were many strands of shimmering pearls, and thin sheets of cloth, flowing before her, adding a simple touch of grace to the loosely-fit white dress she wore. The skirt of the pearly dress starting out very short from the front, and ending very long behind her, trailing on the floor, much too long for her height.

Before the group stood the pure pokemorphs of Ho-oh, Suicune, and Lugia, and together, they felt a great power within themselves, now confident that they will be able to put a conclusion to the havoc being reeked upon them.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott looked at the others, he couldnt believe what had just happened, he had transformed into an Ancient Spirit Pokemorph, the pure ones. "What...What is going on!?" Eric called as he looked at Julez, who had a much healthier looking Pokemorph, opposed to Erics, whose armor was dull and dented, Erics wings were not as thick and powerful, Eric saw his loss in the making. "Eric." Scotts voice came, but was much more deep and majestic "You have abused your powers as a Pokemorph, you have down cruel things for the sole perpose to help yourself, not caring for others, and for this, we have no choice but to kill you!" Scott called as him and the others looked at eachother and nodded, each one created an energy sphere in front of them, Scotts blue, Alexakos red, and Julez yellow "Now You are going to pay for what you have done!" Scott called as all the spheres melded into an enormous Golden energy ball "Goodbye!" They all shouted at once as the huge beam engulfed the room in light "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! I WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!" Eric screamed as the golden beam shot right at Eric, it went right through his heart "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Eric screamed as the Ancient Lugia Spirit flew out of Eric, it was free. Eric dropped to the ground on his back, his eyes staring into another dimension "Hes gone." Scott said as he looked at everyone and smiled. "YOU GUYS DID IT!" Hikaru said happily as he hugged Alexako...then realized what he did and blushed. Ally ran up to Scott and hugged him "Erm...Ally...your...choking me XD" Scott said playfully as the three returned to they're normal state "But...what about Jake?" Amy asked and pointed at Jake, who was knocked out "Leave him XD" Scott said playfully "Nah, lets get him." Hikaru said as Hikaru and Scott picked up Jake and put him on his Blastoise "Hey Blasty, get Jake out of here okay? get him to Lilycove!" Amy said in a fake sweet voice as the Blastoise broke out of the sub (which was above water now) and surfed to the shore. "Well lets get going!" Scott said as they kicked the door open and walked to the door of the sub, Scott being the lazy person he is, had Torch burn a whole throught the door "Let's get back to Lillycove and get Brawly -_-;;" Scott said as he let out Dragonite "Hey Ally wanna ride Dragonite?" Scott asked Ally "Erm..No id rather ride with you and Torch!" Ally said as she hopped on Torchs back "Oh okay!" Scott said happily and blushed as they rode into the sky, Hikaru threw out his Skarmory and Amy got on her Pidgeot. "Lets go!" Scott called from above "Yeah! right." Amy said as she pulled her eyes off of the sub and rode into the night sky with Pidgeot.

~an hour later~

The group landed on the shore of Lillycove, Jake had awoken and was waiting for them. "Let's find Brawly!" Scott siad as they went into town, Brawly came out of a Resturant with a girl on both of his arms "Oh Kris, Fifi, i gotta go!" Brawly said with a smile as he showed the group a ticket "I won the lottery!" Brawly exclaimed, Hikaru ripped it from his hands "You won 6 bucks -_-;;" He said with a sigh "Well...i won!" Brawly said with a smile, the group filled him in on what happened "Oh so we gotta head back to Littleroot now?" Brawly asked a little dissapointed. "Yeah...you 'girl magnet'" Jake said in a mocking voice "Okay! Let's just get to Littleroot before the portal closes okay!?" Amy said butting in between the two "Awright." The two said in symetry "So Alexako, when should we head off?" Scott asked as he sat on a bench.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Tomorrow morning..." She said, walking into their room at the pokemon center.

"Anna said that she would be able to teleport us there... And she should still be up for the job..." She told the group, watching Anna, much too tired to even consider flashing a glare at her. Without thinking of anything else, she dropped to the bed, and went to sleep... Julia slept across from Alexako, deciding to leave the big good-bye for the next day...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • The Finale​

The gang woke up early, Scott sat up in his bed and laid down all his Pokeballs on his bed, he already saw Ali outside with Raichu, Pelly and the rest of his Pokemon, saying goodbye. Jake was in a tree with Heracross; Blastoise, Hariyama, and Sandslash bye the trunk sitting, Alexako was outside as well, Hikaru and Brawly were still asleep "I guess ill go outside..." Scott said to himself and walked out of the Pokemon center, into the brisk morning air. "Hey Scott." Ali, Alexako and Jake said. "Hey wheres Anna?" Scott asked Ali as he plopped down on the bench "She went for a walk with her Pokemon, she'll be back in about 15 minutes. She said we'll be leaving in about 2 hours..." ali said sadly as he and Raichu continued what they were doing, Scott let out all his Pokemon, Torch, Snorlax, Sonic, Dragonite, Haunter and Wailmer "Well...looks like...this is goodbye you guys..." Scott said sadly as Sonic sat on Scotts head "You guys can go to Birchs...and stay there...too ya know..." Scott said as he whipped his eyes, Snorlax gave him an apple "Thanks...buddy..." Scott said with a smile, it had a large bite out of it, he knew it was the thought that counted, Haunter, his ultimate prankster even looked sad, Dragonite and Torch looked at each other, they were a couple of Scotts first Pokemon, Scott saved Dragonite when it was a baby from the fire, and Torch was with Scott since the beginning of their adventure. Ali turned around to see the door to the Pokemon Center open, Julez, Ally, Amy and Hikaru walked out "Hey guys." Julez said with not as much enthusiasm as she usually spoke with "Good morning!" Ally and Amy said in unison "Hey guys." Ali said as Amy and Julez sat down and chatted, Hikaru let out his Skarmory, Quilava, and Vibrava "Well..its been fun you guys!" Hikaru said to his Pokemon. Julia ran into the Pokemon Center to see Adam. "Adam! Hey Adam!" Julia said as she ran into one of the rooms and sat next to Adam "Hey arnt you getting ready?" Julia asked Adam as she saw he didnt have any of his cloths packed "Going? going where?" He asked. "Back to Earth! remember?" Julia said with a smile, thinking Adam was just playing a game "Julia...Im not...I can't go back..." Adam said and turned his head away "Oh no...ADAM!" Julia said as she wrapped her arms around Adams neck and a few tears trickled down the side of her young face and on Adams shoulder "It's okay." Adam said as he hugged her back and patted her back "NO ITS NOT!" Julia shouted "I LOVE YOU ADAM! I cant leave you..." Julia said and looked at the ground, "Julez...I'm going to protect the Anciet Legendary Spirits, So that's why I'm going to search for the remaining Ancient Spirits..." Adam said "W...why?" Julia asked "Because...one psycho path tried to steal them before, and he wont be the last." Adam said and looked out the window "Well...okay..." Julia said sadly "I am going to Littleroot to say goodbye though!" Adam said, hopefully as a consolation to Julias sadness "Okay." Julia said as they went back outside with the others.

Brawly came running out of the Pokemon Center with a note in his hand "Brawly? whats that?" Ali asked as Brawly stopped in his tracks "Shep...he...wrote this...note..." Brawly said as he caught everyones attention "Well read it then!" Amy shouted "O...kay!" Brawly panted and cleared his throat and read:

Hey Guys, dont start the water works, I thought id leave early so...well i didnt want to say goodbye in-person to everyone, kind of sad seeing as how we've known eachother so long...Well Goodbye everyone, I'm heading back to the gym...It was great to have another adventure! I had a blast getting to know you all! See ya...

Sincerly,
    Shep

"Wow, didnt know he had a soft spot!" Scott joked and smiled "But...take a look!" Julez said as she looked at the paper "There...theres tear stains on here..." Julia said and smiled "Looks like he woulda cried saying goodbye." Amy said and sat back down "Well...Let's get back to Littleroot!" Anna said, she had been standing there for about 5 minutes "Woah! Anna ya scared me!" Jake laughed "What is that suppose to mean!?" Anna shouted "Nothing...nothing! ^_^;;" Jake appologized, fearing havign Anna using her powers to make his belt come loose and his pants falling down "Ill just stand...over there..." Jake said as he ran behind Hikaru keeping a firm grip on his pants "Well, are we all ready?" Anna asked looking around at everyone "Not everyone." Julia said pointing her thumb over her shoulder, Anna looked over her shoulder to see Amy running towards Brendan, who was standing near the Pokemon Center. "Brendan!" Amy said as she ran up to her old friend and hugged him "Hi Amy!" Brendan said and blushed lightly "So...looks like we're going back home." Amy said and turned her head "Yeah, I heard, Alexako told me." Brendan said and looked around "Well...since this is...ya know the last time we'll see eachother for a while, i thought-" Brendan said as he was interupted by Amy giving Brendan a kiss on the lips, she wrapped her arms around him, he did the same with her "Eh..." Jake said as his jaw dropped "Easy there..." Hikaru said happily as he pushed his jaw back up (cartoony style XD) "Was that what you were going to suggest?" Amy asked with a smile "I...I...suppose..." Brendan said, who was wide eyed and blushing "C'mon! Why dont you go back to Littleroot with us you can see your parents, and we can say goodbye!" Amy asked "I dont kn-" Brendan started as Amy didn't wait for an answer, she took his hand and ran to the rest of the group, Brendan slightly speechless and blushing. "Well, Know that we're ready! Let's go everyone!" Anna said as her eyes began to glow, and a large glowing circle appeared on the ground under everyone, the circle on the ground turned into a large sphere that encircled everyone, then it vanished to Littleroot Town.

"Geez...so that's what teleporting feels like..." Brawly said rubbing his head, he was the only one on the ground "I'll help ya up." Alexako said as she helped Brawly off of the ground "Thanks..." Brawly said as he brushed himself off, and saw a huge swirling vortex-portal thingy (XD) "Well...this is...goodbye huh?" Brendan asked Amy as they stood back far from the rest of the group "I guess..." Amy said and looked into his eyes, they were tear filled, as were hers "when i first came here...I didn't expect anything like this to happen..." Amy said and hugged Brendan "Ill miss you so much..." Amy whispered "Me too..." Brendan whispered back "Well...we've got to get outta here before that portal closes..." Amy said and looked up at Brendan, her eyes filled with tears "Ill be back...you can make sure of that..." Amy said and hugged Brendan one last time and ran back with the others "Goodbye...Amy..." Brendan said and sat back, making sure he wasnt to close to the portal. "Adam...Ill miss you.." Julia said as she started to cry in Adams arms "It'll be okay It's not like anything bad will happen to me..." Adam said with a smile "but...We've been through so much...and i love you..." Julia said and hugged Adam "I know..." Adam said *flahsback of everything Julez and Adam have gone throught together XD* The two shared one final kiss, Julia crying still, tears rolling down her cheeks "Ill think of you everyday..." Adam said hugged Julia "Now get back over there...or you'll miss your flight ^^" Adam said and waved "Well...we should release our Pokemon..." Scott said as he grabbed all his pokeballs and threw them on the ground, everyone else did the same "Good bye guys..." Scott said as he patted all his Pokemon and hugged Torch "goodbye buddy, if it weren't for you, i might not be here right now..." Scott said as tears fell down and onto Torchs neck, Torch was also crying "Goodbye buddy..." Scott said and waved "You guys are free...you guys can do whatever you want now..." Scott said with a smile as all his Pokemon started bawling, Jakes Heracross kept on wanting to come with him, until Jake told Blastoise to hold on to him while they left, Allys Cradily wouldnt let go of her so she could leave she had to have her Bulbasaur hold Cradily with vine whip, "Well...Mystic, Sparkle guess this is goodbye." Anna said sadly as her Dragonite and Raichu looked at her sadly and started crying, the two Pokemon hugged eachother and cried (anime style) "Hey Raichu, We're leaving now buddy..." Ali said as he sat next to his Raichu "Rai rai? *translate: Why do you have to go?*" Raichu asked "We're going back home, you and everyone else can do whatever you want now!" ali said and shook Raichus tail "Rai chu rai rai (translates: But we always did whatever we wanted to :P )" Raichu said "Well see you everyone..." Ali said as he turned away from Raichu and whiped his eyes, Brawlys Hariyama kept giving him bear hugs as a going away present, and Julias Marill kept trying to get back in her Pokeball "C'mon...Marill! Dont make this any harder than it already is..." Julez said as she put Marill down. Alexako released Fearow "See you Fearow...Ill never forget how much you helped us..." Alexako said and hugged her old friend and a single tear fell from her face. Amy took out her Pokeballs and threw them on the ground, where all her pokemon came out "Goodbye Zoe, Pidgeot..." Amy cried as she hugged Zoe "You were my best friend for so long..." Amy said as her tears ran down her Dewgongs neck "See ya Pidgeot...you helped me so much during our adventure...You guys take care..." Amy said as she waved to her Pokemon "Well...Let's get back home..." Anna said sadly as one bye one they all walked through the portal, Amy could hardly see, her eyes so filled with tears, she couldnt bare to look back at Brendan, the same with Julez, she knew she would probably never see Adam again, so she took one last look at him, and walked throught the portal...

A large spiraling vortex appeared in Prof. Jims Lab "AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY CHILDREN!" Alex (ali and Julez mom, if anyone can remember all the way back then XD) exclaimed at Jim as Jim was trying to put the deformed Pikachu back in the cage "DONT TURN YOUR BACK!!! WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN!!!" Alex bellowed at Jim "Sheesh...no wonder i never proposed, I havnt heard her scream like that since i spilled glue in her hair in first grade..." Jim thought as he locked the cage to the deformed Pikachus cage, the Portal appeared next to Jims computer "AND ANOTHER THING..." Alex eclaimed, then stopped when she saw Ali, and Julez come out of the portal "ALI! JULEZ!!!" Alex cried as she ran to her two children and hugged them, Next Scott and Ally came out, then Anna, and Jake, followed by Brawly, Hikaru and Amy, Alexako was the last one to emerge, They were all a little dirty, but not that much, some of there cloths were ripped, Scotts the worst, his old red sweatshirt had so many holes and slashes in it he just took it off, and stayed in his white t shirt "KIDS!!!" Jim cried as he greeted them all "We lost contact with you after you reached Slateport!" Jim said and showed them the computer, where a frozen aerial picture of Slateport stood "Wow...How long have we been gone?" Scott asked as he looked around "about a day here, so probably...roughly 8 months in the Pokemon World..." Jim said "WHAT!?" The all shouted at once "They were in...THERE!?" Alex asked as she pointed to the old colorful cartridge of Pokemon Dimension "No..." Hikaru said from behind the others "What do you mean? the lazer transported everyone into the game..." Jim said "No it didn't your laser never worked, i opened the portal to the Pokemon World and planted the coordinated in your laser, when the Pikachu chewed on the wires, it set off what i put there, and it transported them all here, they were destined to come to my world." Hikaru explained "YOur...world?" Jim and Alex asked at the same time "Yes, i used to be a slave to Deoxys, i was Regirock, but now Im full human." Hikaru answered "Im lost..." Jim said "Well...we'll explain everything later Jim..." Scott said as they started to head towards an elevator, then Alex spotted Alexako standing next to Hikaru "Alexako...It can't be...No...It is...It's my daughter..." Alex thought, astonished...Alexako was Alex's first child...Ali and Julia's half sister...Alex didnt say a word to anyone... "Well...Let's just all go home guys..." Ali said and put a hand through his hair "Yeah..." They all agreed as they all left, Alex left too, Jim went home with Scott.

Scott explained to his Parents...and Jim who was pestereing him what had happened in the Pokemon World, they were amazed at all that happened, Jim gave up working on getting to the Pokemon World and became a video game designer, Ally explained to her parents as well of their exploits and adventures. Ali and Julez stayed up during late nights and talked about what had happened over the past half a year. Alex picked up an old photo she hid from Ali and Julez, it was an old photo, with her younger self in it, and her old husband...who was murdered by Deoxys and a small child, with black hair...Alexako "Should i tell her?" She asked herself one night, and decided agtainst it...Brawly bought himself an apartment and him and Hikaru were room mates they invited they're friends over frequently, after a month Brawly found his parents and caught up with them. Amy went home to see her parents as well, Jake was almost always over at Scotts or Brawly and Hikarus, but he spent time at home as well. Anna returned to her parents home as well, Ali and Julez were Annas neibors. Alex had a long private talk with Alexako and explained she was her daughter, Alex offered to 'adopt' Alexako, she accepted happily. Alex and Alexako then told Julia, Ali, and Fox (Ali and Julez brother who slept in the morning they went to Jims) about Alexako, and that she was their half sister. Julez had a feeling they was a connection between them and Alexako when they met.

Scott and Ally started dating a few days after they returned home, Hikaru and Alexako are working on a relationship between them, Ali and Anna are dating also. They couldnt be happier. A week after the group returned to Earth Jake heard someone knocking at the door, "Coming!" Jake called as he walked to the door and opened it, Julia came in and put her arms around Jake, and they kissed in the doorway "Oh Jake..." Julia said as she hugged him, Jake was still speecheless "Thank you for everything..." Julia said and the two talked for a long time, the next day they were girlfriend and boyfriend. Brawly and Amy were single and stayed that way for a while, Amy wanting to see Brendan again, and Brawly who didn't think he'd start dating for awhile. Adam continued on protecting the Ancient spirits of the legendarys in the Pokemon World, knowing someday, someone would try and steal them from their ancient sancuary once more...

One things for sure, none of the kids will ever forget their adventure In the Pokemon Dimension...

The End​

This Finished Role Play couldnt have been possible without the help of these amazing Role Players Raichu_tamer, Sapphire, Keyblade Master, shep, and myself. Thank you

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back