• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna pulled out a pokeball and tossed it revealing Mystic, her Silver Dragonite. She jumped on it.
    "Mystic, let's go, Aglity up to them!", Anna called as Mystic started to speed up to catch Ali, Scott, and Hikaru.

Years
  • Alexako looked up momentarily, finding Amy,

"Amy!" She shouted, drastically slowing down.

"What in the world has happened!? Where's Julia!? I'm expecting to go back to earth tomorrow, not a year from now, we need to get back to Littleroot before tomorrow, but we need to find Julia first! Is she with you!?" She exclaimed, almost throwing Amy off her Pidgeot to see if Julia was behind her.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali continued to fly on Pelly towards the mall, where he saw the thunder clouds. He began to hear Anna's Dragonite behind him, catching up to him at a very quick pace. In no time at all, Anna was at the same pace as Ali,

"Anna! You okay!? You look tired from earlier on, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her, as they quickly approached the huge building.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna gave a sly grin.
    "I'm always up for adventure," she chuckled as Mystic preformed a mid air flip and climbed up higher in the sky. "Let's go get 'em!", she then smiled.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Amy balanced herself after nearly falling off Pidgeot "Geez! Alexako...Team Aqua...they...they kidnapped Her!!" Amy exclaimed as she pointed in the direction she last saw Julez "So, we have to get going, NOW!" Amy said as looked back and saw a Blastoise, but something was different about it, and she saw Adams Pokemorph form following close behind Alexako
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey Anna!" Scott said with a smile as they all flew above the mall "So...What exactly are we looking for?" Scott asked as he scrached the back of his head "Any sign of Amy or Julez!" Hikaru sadi with a sweatdrop, then they heard something from a couple floors down "Hello?" a boys voice called from below "Can you help us?" Brendan asked from below, as May peeped out of one of the windows as well, Scott flew down to the other two "Brendan? May?" Scott asked, recognizing Brendan from the game and Manga "er...ya thats me, are you lookin for Amy?" Brendan asked Scott, he heard Amys name "Yeah we are, have you seen her?" Hikaru asked as he met Scott "Yeah! Julez was kidnapped by a couple of Aqua goons!" May butted in shaking her fist.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Eric trotted around his room and peered at the screen "I suppose i should greet our guest soon huh?" Eric asked himself, knowing no one was listening we went over to a desk and opened a door, where a picture of him, Brendan and Amy posing for a picture in front of the Slateport Contest House "Whats done is done, its not my fault i left them, i wanted the power, i knew i could be a leader and being a simple goody goody trainer wasnt getting me anywhere. I had to do it. its as simple as that. The Spirit of Ancient Lugia is how im going to get to the top of Team Aqua" Eric said as he put the Picture back in his desk and looked back at the door. "Well should we got greet the new guest?" Eric said as he wipped his long blonde hair out of his face and walked down the hall.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: Whoa… Getting complicated! But we NEED to finish PD, we've gotten TOO FAR to end it like this!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali gasped,
    "What!? Why would they do that?!" He asked furiously, now prepared to take off at any moment to find Julia.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After a long period of time flying in the air, Alexako found an abandoned ship… She immediately flew down to it, having a horrible feeling about it. She entered the ship, and quickly braced herself, not knowing what to expect… But no body was around… She slowly crept around the edges of the room, having the others follow as she kept her back to the wall. Spotting a desk, she began to quietly look through it, when she saw a very interesting picture… A picture of 3 people, 2 males, and 1 female, which seemed very familiar… She passed it around the group, expecting a response to the picture…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia peered over to the officer that had walked down the stairs to where she was being kept.
    "What do you want?" She asked, with a touch of disdain. She kept her pokemon close beside her, hoping for Adam to save her, like he had before…

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC: okay i dropped the "Amys History" thing and if i did decide to do it itd probly be in Fan Fiction or somethin XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dunno" May said simply "we were trying to fight them off, when they just up and took her..." May said disappointedly "And Amy took off after them" Brendan said and sat on the balcony. "So ya think we should head out?" Scott asked Ali who looked as if he was ready to kill.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jake looked at it, kind of astonished to see a picture of Amy, Brendan and some other guy in a picture in a Aqua sub, he passed to Amy without saying a word "Oh my god..." Amy said softly as she touched the picture and a tear fell from her eye "Eric..." Amy said almost in a whisper and looked at the desk "Eric?" Jake asked "Whose Eric? and why are you traveling with Brendan and that dude?" Jake asked "Well we were friends, Erics from Earth too and a I met him when we were all transported here, and then we met Brendan," Amy began and whipped her tears "we were all good friends, it seemed almost like we were Brock, Misty, and Ash. We were going to try and catch up with all of you but we decided to take off after we all met, it was if we were destined to meet. we traveled for a while and went to gyms and stuff but soon me and Eric and Brendan were almost like siblings knowing eachother so well, and Brendan was always good for a laugh...Eric was always so charming and friendly." Amy paused as she looked at the group and gave a soft smile "when we got to Slateport i entered the contest and won with Zoe..my Dewgong and we had a photographer take our picture, we each took one. One day when we were going to Mauville, Brendan and Eric got into a huge fight, you see Eric was always trying to get me to notice him and Brendan was always telling him not to. 'Eric if you want Amy to notice you just be yourself dont be such a show off all the time, no wonder shes stopped bein so nice to you!' Brendan said 'Your only trying to stop me cause you like her as well!' Eric yelled 'Hey we're only friends and you know that!' it went on for a while when Eric challenged Brendan to a Pokemon battle, Brendan was losing until his Marshtomp evolved, then him and his Flygon beat Eric, he was so ticked off that he left us and said that training Pokemon was for losers, i havnt seen him since, me and Brendan traveled for a couple more days, but he said he was going to go visit some of his friends in Lillycove, he promised to come back later, so i stayed the night in the forest when i started to eat some of my food i got from the Pokemon center when that Snorlax attacked me, thats when you guys showed up. Well i guess Brendan went back to Mauville to see if i stayed, but he knew me better and we went looking for me thinking i got kidnapped, so i wrote him a letter to tell him i was all right so he stayed in Lillycove for a while... I just hope seeing this picture doesnt mean what i think it means..." Amy said and put the picture down.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Eric walked down the hall and excused the gaurd and entered Julez room "Hello dear." Eric said politley "So...im guessin you know why your here?" Eric asked and looked at her Pokemon "Now...why dont me and you have a little...chat." Eric said menicingly and smiled at Julez

Last edited:
    Years
  • *waves hand around* Hey! Remember me?! Im here! Im still here! My computer has gone on the fritz and spazzess out alot cause we gota flood like three weeks ago...I read what has happend but can ya clue me in? XD

Years
  • OOC: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! THIS RP HAS GOTTEN WAYYY TOO FAR! I'M GONNA FINISH THIS, EVEN IF IT'S ONLY ME AND YOU, SCOTT!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Julia shouted loudly, hoping someone would hear. Alexako was just up stairs, she immediately heard, and ran down to the source of the shout with Amy and the others trailing behind. Alexako quickly sent out her Fearow, which pinned up the Aqua grunt to the wall. It was soon after, that Ali and the rest of the group joined the fight as well. Marill was quickly ordered to blast Eric with a Hydro pump, and in moments, the floor was covered in water, leaving the Grunt helpless, hoping to get down.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    YES Let's finish this and get it over with before the rp goes into a "coma" again!!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC: Yes...i dont want to rush the ending, but we have to finish PD, its finally dwindled down to the last part, we must end this beast! XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott panted as Ally and Hikaru followed close behind, as well as Anna. "HEY! WHERES JULEZ!!!!" Jake shouted at the top of his lungs as he pinned Eric against the wall "Heh...hehe..." Eric laghed as his head bobbed as Jake pinned him higher "I SAID!!! WHERE IN THE H*** IS JULEZ!!!" Jake said with extreme fury, Eric continued to laugh "YA, LAUGH IT UP!" Jake said as he threw Eric to the ground and opened the door, where Julez was handcuffed to a wall "Julia!" They all said in unison as they went to help their friend, Amy checked on Eric "Oh Eric...How could you!?" Amy said furiously and ran into the room with everyone else. Eric slowly got up and and laughed as he took out a crystal Pokeball, it was clear, but you could see a gas like spirit inside "I will make it to the top of Aqua! I may just be an Admin as of now, but i will lead this team! And i know just the way how!" Eric shouted as he put the Pokeball in front of him "Now gaze upon the most powerful Pokemorph on Earth!!!" Eric shouted as the ball started to glow "ANCIENT SPIRIT POKEMORPH!!!" Eric screamed as a beam in the form of Lugia shot out of the ball and engulfed Eric "Whats happening to him!?" Scott asked as a shockwave and blinding light flooded the room "Its the ancient spirit of Lugia...Eric has pokemorphed with it!" Hikaru shouted over the shockwave, when the light dimmed, a glowing silver, Lugia Pokemorph was standing in the doorway, except it had ancient markings all over its armor "Now...say goodbye..." Eric said as he withdrew a steel sword.

Years
  • OOC: Let's hope this battle isn't as long as the one with Deoxys!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Julia stared at the pokemorph with fascination. It definitely looked very masculine and noble, but that was no reason to be shot with fear. Alexako clutched the bangle around arm, glancing at Julia. She had completely forgotten about the silver bangle she had acquired earlier. The two then stared at Scott, hoping he knew what to do. Julia being restrained to the wall would not make summoning a pokemorph any easier, but they would have to manage. Alexako walked over to her, gesturing Scott towards them.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • OOC:Nah i doubt it, hes not suppose to have the Lugia Pokemorph, its someone elses, he'll be a weakling (most of the time XD)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott walked over to Alexako and Julez "Right!" Scott said and nodded to the two of them, he got out the Crystal Necklace "So summonin time i guess?" Scott said to Alexako with a smile. "Hey Julez ill get ya outta here!" Jake told her and got out a lock pick he use to use to break into his friends lockers at school "Just a twist...and a turn there....Free!" Jake said as one of the cuffs were unlocked "Now ill get the other..." Jake said as he went to work "Ready?" Scott asked Alexako and Julez. "Oh thats so sweet, thinking you can defeat an Ancient Spirits Pokemorph!" Eric laughed as he pointed his hand at Jake and shot a silver beam at him, it hit him, but didnt appear to hurt him much "Jake!" Amy cried "Im fine...but...why?" Jake asked "Because..." Hikaru said as he leaned against a wall "That Spirit obviously isnt his...he stole it from somebody, he wasnt destined to find it! hahaha!" Hikaru laghed as he looked at Eric "Grrr...ILL STILL FINISH YOU OFF!" Eric said as he slammed his sword against the wall.

Years
  • Julia was glad to be free from the wall. Furious with Eric's rash actions, she felt an adrenaline rising. The Lugia not even belonging to him simply instigated her more, making her want to obliviate anything that stood between her and Eric. Eric was the only thing that made Julia's time in the pokemon world difficult, and because of that, she was consistently planning her revenge-now was her chance. She held Alexako's hands, as well as Scott's, and repeated the procedure that had took place before, waiting for a reaction.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna looked at the morph in disgust. She suddenly rose off the floor, her body engulfed in a dark red light. As the light vanished, Anna floated in the air, but it did not look like her anymore. Instead of her small female body, there was a large masculin(sp) one, femmein(sp), but strong, she looked like Mewtwo, but kept a human like apperance. Her tail was red along with her underbelly. She looked down to the ground and looked up.
    "YOU!", she screamed at the top of her lungs looking to Eric. "You are a disgrace! You have stolen the ancient power! You shall be stopped!"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "WE'LL TAKE YOU OUT!!" Jake screamed as he shot a jet stream of water at Eric, he simply dodged "I do not care who this spirit belongs to, all i know that if the spirit does not belong to you, you are only as strong as a normal morph, but if the spirit is aligned with yours, ultimate power will be given to you!" Eric laghed "And once i find him, i shall make him an Aqua member!" Eric called as he shot Jake with an Aeroblast "Thats what you get for freeing the girl!" Eric laughed as Jake slammed into the wall...badly wounded. "Your sick..." Hikaru said with a sharp glare "Little boy angry? i dont really care, if your upset at me for stealing this Lugia spirit, then cry all you want, im only interested in finding all the ancient spirits!" Eric called as he let his wings go out in a flight position, an incredible wingspan, it was a beautiful Pokemorph...too bad it was evil "Eric...why have you done all of this..." Amy said, not looking into his eyes "Why? Why you ask...for power! and Aqua could give me just that!" Eric laughed again, then saw Jake had went back to a human, because of the blast "Funny, i thought the Blastoise Pokemorph would have been a bigger challenge!" Eric said and shrugged "your demented...YOUR TRYING TO KILL US YOU SICK FREAK!" Scott called as he began to glow "Scott! you shouldnt Pokemoprh just yet!" Hikaru said "Why?" Scott asked "Ill explain later, just summon somethin you three!" Hikaru said urgently "I have a plan!" Hikaru said and smiled mischifly at Eric.

Years
  • Alexako ignored Hikaru's statement, and quickly jolted up in satisfaction.

"Guys!" She shouted, very excited.

"Why don't we summon the Lugia morph? If we summon the Lugia morph, we'll have Lugia's spirit slligned with the proper person, right? Then he or she can battle Eric and his side of the morph! Then we can finally get out of here and go back home!!" She yelled, looking at Hikaru, hoping he would approve of the plan.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "You are dead!", Anna called holding her Mewtwo-like hand out in the palm of her hand a large ball of dark red light and smoke appeared in her hand, she threw her hand out shooting it at Eric. She looked down to Alexako
    "Your right, we'd have a better chance doing that," Anna said.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Hikaru looked around "Erm...sure thats just what i was thinkin!" Hikaru said with a smile "You...You wont...you cant!!! I will still beat your Lugia morph you summon!" Eric said with a laugh "Ya right!" Scott said and glared "Okay everyone ready?" Scott asked everyone "AWRIGHT!!! ONE LUGIA POKEMORPH COMING UP!" Scott called with a smile as a large glowing circle appeared on the floor in front of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back