• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • I am new to the forum, but not new to Pokémon GO! My husband and I play a lot and always hear of people being on a forum...not sure if this is the forum or not.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I am new to the forum, but not new to Pokémon GO! My husband and I play a lot and always hear of people being on a forum...not sure if this is the forum or not.

Welcome to PC and we aren't the only community dedicated to Pokemon(there's Serebii for example). If you have any questions, concerns or simply want to introduce yourself more, feel free to post away.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Hopefully while you're hanging around the Pokemon GO section you can find some more things you like about the forum! We're a good group here and I hope you make some new friends along the way.

Happy posting!

ADt7M4Z.png

Years
  • Cool cool! ya GO is very fun even if I don't have the time to play as much anymore :< I wish they let you change your team, even if it's just once per account. I joined Mystic but ideally wanted to be on Instinct so I made a new account, but it just doesn't feel the same not playing on my first one I made when the game just came out...

Anyways, welcome :D Hope you have a lovely time on PC!

Back