• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "I don't think you can. the same people that killed my parents and siblings will be here soon for me. and once they do, it's either I run, or I die." I said, keeping my voice as even as possible. I didn't know why I was telling him so much, probably just becuase I hadn't been able to talk to anybody for years..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Well, I can say one thing, if you ever need a place to hide, come to my sisters mountain. Even if they can refuse legally, they can't in reality." I said, deciding to tell them about this, so that they wouldn't turn her away. "It's held against just about everything this world, and another has had to throw at it." I finished, before working up a departure spell. In a second, I vanished, but instead of far away, I had gone only a few hundred feet. I couldn't really good distances yet, and when they were this close together, it was impossible to distinguish the destination from where the person had left. So, if she did know magic, she would probably think I had teleported a good distance away. In truth, there was a rock nearby that looked as though wear had maken it break off of another, and it was staring intently at the White dragon, even though it had nothing you could see that it could be staring with.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Toklata shook her head slightly, before returning to her hiding place, which was a clearing just big enough for an adult dragon to curl up in, that was covered around and above by poisonous thorns. it served her purpose fine, at least, for now it did. She did not wish to put my trust in anohter dragon until she knew that it was safe to do so.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sent a mental message, not true speech, but merely in the form of writing to Beldaran, explaining what had happened. I had learned that before Dad had even agreed to teach me shapeshifting, as he said it was a neccisary skill, and now I knew why. Nearby, in that cleaing, a small branch fell off one of the trees, almost a twig, yet there was no sign of a broken branch on the tree. This was stakeout, and I needed to find out what I could about the white dragon.

Years
  • Toklata treated her injuries for a moment with the herbs she had collected, until she suddenly heard voices. human voices. She got down, trying to keep totally calm, but her heart was racing, and her mind racced with questions. the humans came into her view, though they couldn't see her yet, and she relaxed slightly. just a scouting group. they probably wouldn't see her, but it never hurt to be ready to kill if something did happen..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: You guys got us lost again. :\

Me and Mew can't really post in character right now until we've decided on teh gender, name, and appearance of Celest and Donovan's child. :\

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Somewhere around 2 hours after I impacted the planet, the safety lock released, causing the escape pod's top hatch to open.
    I curiously poked my head out of the roof, seeing that I had washed up on a beach. i quickly hopped out.
    "There is nothing in my database about this place... I want mommy..." I said softly to myself, although I didnt have a real mother, the only thing realians had to call family are there creators.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • The dragon stared intently in one direction. I just slowly backed away.

"Don't move." said the dragon. "There appears to be a forest like area a ways away." said a high and clear voice. the dragon then speard her wings. She jumped into the aira and began flapping her wings to hover above me.

I stopped backing away. 'A forest?' I thought. I decided I mgiht as well run for the forest. it would be better then dyeing out in the middle of a desert. As soon as I began running through the hot sand, which burnt my feet, the dragon swooped low and seemed to offer me a ride. I gratefully jumped onto her back. With a few flaps of her wings, we were high in the air. I had a death-grip on her neck due to my fear of heights.

Years
  • It took a bit for me to realise I had a easy way out. I focused my mind, morphing into one of the few forms I had learned. in this case, it was the black mare. I carefully moved out of my hiding spot, and took off at top speed, moving fast enough to where it looked like my hooves never touched the ground.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was startled by this, but not unduly. So, she was a shapeshifter as well, this would make things interesting. A small piece of a vine got caught on her front leg, and was holding on as hard as it could without seeming to be animate...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I sighed softly to myself. "I might as well look around..." I said softly, "It looks like I'm going to be here for a while."
    I entered a large forest due east of the beach.
    "I sure hope there aren't any Gnosis around here, I wasn't created for combat.." For some reason, I liked to talk to myself when I was alone, which was most of the time.

Years
  • Toklata kept moving, but the fact that a vine was managing to stay onher was startign to make her worried. her pace slowed to a walk, and she kept an ever careful watch for danger. she did not like this, at all...

OOC: augh, got to stop switching from 3rd to 1st person...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • For ten minutes we flew in silence. A forest came into view. "Ah. We are almost there." replied the dragon. I loosened my gri[p and her neck to look up and see the forest. I then mustered up the courage to ask what I had been wanting to ask for ages.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Hoshi." repleid the dragon.

"Mine's Kristen." I replied.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • My yellow eyes looked from side to side as I continued along my way, my brown hair blowing in the wind. I had never seen real trees, or ever felt a real breeze blow against my body. I had only been "awake" for 2 weeks now, and that whole time I had been in space.

"It's no use!" I cried to myself as I sat down on a stump. "This forest could go on forever, and I have no idea what planet I'm on!!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • The sudden change of pace caught me by suprise, and I fell off onto the ground. "Drat!" I thought, waiting until she was out of sight to take a different form, a Retriever with darkbrown, almost black hair, and walked in another direction. "I'll have to try again later." I thought, but there was an unusual scent around, and I decided to follow it.

OOC: LP,that's your character.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • My head purked up as I heard something in the distance. "Who's there?" I asked before inching backwards and breaking into a run. As I ran, I drew a long dark blue rod with a gem on the end, the gem was baby blue in colour and shaped like a heart. It wasn't exactly a useful weapon, but I can use it some situations.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Ruff." I said innocently, walking out from behind a tree at the... girl. She lookedperfectly normal, but I could tell by the sense of smell this form had (slightly better than my own) that this smell was not human...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back