• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide! (Part The Second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • "What do you mean?" I asked, "I've always looked up to humans...."
    I then looked up into the sky again.
    "I just hope the Gnosis don't find this place, I don't like to fight, even though I was designed for war. I'm only a little girl, anyways, I'm no use in a battle."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Humans as individuals can be all right, but when you take humanity as a whole, it's not so evil as it is stupid." I said, now having cut through quite a number of trees. "How's this?" I asked, indicating the number of logs.

Years
  • "you should have gotten out when you had the chance" Toklata said, after returning to her dragon form. "I would like to remind you that this is MY territory. the human I can forgive. you on the other hand.." she said, looking at the other dragon..

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Miz'Inthil: The Matron Mothers were far from plaeased with my efforts. Right after hearing our report, the Council had ordered my company (now reinforced by two others) to return to the surface. I was back now, looking up at the sky of the surface world, far too bright for me. I flashed to the rest of the party Into the woods. At the least, it'll be darker.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste smiled and walked into her child's room. The two year old toddler was smiling up at her mother, with childish innocence that only came with youth.

Celeste picked the girl up in her arms. "Goodmorning Serina!" she whispered, touching the child nose to nose.

Serina giggled.

Years
  • OOC: apparently Smaug ignores threats VERY well...

IC: Toklata slowly charged energy in her mouth, preparing to deliver a hopefully leathel shock to his system.. I couldn't stay hidden with my white coloring, and i wondered why they hadn't see me yet..

OOC: Adamant, you are in which forest, exactly?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: No, he just has a hard time hearing them.

IC: I turned back to the white dragon and said "Well, do what you will. I'm ready." I said, preparing to shapeshift into an inatimate object, this one she'd never suspect.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I walked in after her, smiling soflty at the mother and child. Moonlight was sitting in the corner. " Teaching her how to howl, again, eh?"

"She's be a lot better at it if she learned how to shape her lips while she cries." Moonlight retorted.

The house we were in was one me, moonlight and my dad built no more than two acres from my parents house a few years back after we found out about Celest's pregnancy. It wasn't exactly the magnificant manor I had once promised myself I would make her, but I knew I'd make it soon enough.

Years
  • Toklata launched the bolt of lightning, almost collapsign after releasing the blow. using electrical attacks tired me out, I wasn't too good at using them yet... but it should be enough to take him out..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Celeste smiled at Moonlight. "SHe doesn't need to learn how to howl," she laughed. "I'm sure our baby girl is magnificantly talented! Though, she hasn't shown much aptitude for it..."

The reincarnate angel turned to Donnavon. "How early did you show signs of magic, Dear?" she asked, her crytal eyes clouding with worry.

Years
  • once the dragon dissapeared, I said "human, I don't know who you are, and I don't care either. but I advise you get your hide out of here. now."
    OOC: uhhh... shiney, LP, i better not see the insanity that was see in the last few RPs that you were both in...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: I don't intend that to happen here, in this RP, I'm in it for serious roleplaying, not just having fun.

IC: i was relieved that the white dragon hadn't noticed me, and decided to stay limp so that Tali wouldn't either, and i hoped she would listen to her though and keep running.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back