• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    *Slams head into Table*
    Now they all hate each other again.
    Oh the pain.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I think you all are great hackers. I accepted you all because I would think this would be a great hacking team. But, sadly I was wrong.
    :(

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • no, you were right, this CAN be a good hacking team, all we need is for necro to calm down and re-join us, he is skilled and should really be teaching how to map, not being a wuss by flaming me

BTW, when was the last user-war? i wanna view the VMs XD, see if they got through with it

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • no, you were right, this CAN be a good hacking team, all we need is for necro to calm down and re-join us, he is skilled and should really be teaching how to map, not being a wuss by flaming me

BTW, when was the last user-war? i wanna view the VMs XD, see if they got through with it

Stop trying to act all cool by calling me a wuss. If you want me back on the team so much, why do attempt, and fail, to offend me?

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • you think that was an offense? look at you! youre acting like one! cant you see that? or is that age-16 hell taking over?

Lol, honestly if you want me to "stay on the team" and "teach mapping", dont you think you should chill? But no im gonna get another comment such as "Your crazy and mental, you need to chill" or something stupid like that.
    What are you talking about 16 hell? You dont make any sense, ya im 16 big deal?

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • I'm not, you need to reconsider the meaning of those words. Im stating that you should chill if you want me back on the team, thats all ive been saying? Lol but from the looks of it, its not happening. Good luck with this hack.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    @Chaos: I'll help with the hack, I feel bad for the fact that we left. Just PM me when you need something done, alright?

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    need any sprites? maps? fusions?
    None at the moment
    Update New Banner!
    With two larvitars!!!!! :D
    Newbanner.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Can i plzzz join, i am beginner, so i guess i would be in the beginner squad??

Skill: Mapping and Idea Generator
    Proof: None :S
    Experience: Currently making a hack.. but gonna take too long by myself...

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Can i plzzz join, i am beginner, so i guess i would be in the beginner squad??

Skill: Mapping and Idea Generator
    Proof: None :S
    Experience: Currently making a hack.. but gonna take too long by myself...
    I already have an Idea Generator. But, Your accepted.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    We haven't gotten any assignments! Plz give me one already, on TFS, I got them every day :( this is way too little
    Fine
    Kidgoku we don't any overworld sprites yet.
    Redsaber I need you to make a knight for the trainer.
    Basicly in a knight costume for battle.

Back