• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    I thought we fought those knight, and we weren't them, and there are a million different ways they're described, but u want somthin like this?:
    Spoiler:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I thought we fought those knight, and we weren't them, and there are a million different ways they're described, but u want somthin like this?:
    Spoiler:
    Yeah. We fight the new Knights of The Round Table. The orignals are you and the others.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    If you need any scripts, you are out of luck. I'm away from my computer until probably mid-August. Just putting it out there because it seems as if the gears are starting to moe foward.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    If you need any scripts, you are out of luck. I'm away from my computer until probably mid-August. Just putting it out there because it seems as if the gears are starting to moe foward.
    ok. I'll look for a scripter at this time then.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    is this good enough its in vid format i know it has some mistakes i will fix it

Chaos Productions

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    is this good enough its in vid format i know it has some mistakes i will fix it

Chaos Productions
    Can you possiby make sure there are no mistakes?
    Also, Don't puit it in video format it's not really that good.

Back