• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User scripts. (grease monkey/violent monkey, etc)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Today, I again had to install a user script because a video player I used has redirect popups, and my brower's built in pop-up blocker sucks ass and doesn't block that. So, I had to install a userscript that has strict popup blocking to keep my computer safe from malicious ads that eat through adblock.

I also have an anti adblock killer script running on both Chrome and the browser I'm on right now, which isn't Chrome.

What about you guys? What user scripts do you have installed? If you make your own, what are ones you've made?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Nothing for browsers, but I make autohotkey scripts to add some new keybinds to windows

I don't really use my numpad ever, so I repurposed it to a window switcher. As long as numlock isn't enabled, 1 switches to file explorer, 2 to windows terminal, 3 to chrome, 4 to steam, 5 to discord, 6 to vscode, 7 to photoshop, and 8 to spotify, It's pretty much my main way of navigating applications.

Also I have numpad delete to insert an é character. Being on PC I end up typing those a lot and I know there are more drawn out keybinds to do that kinda thing but I can never remember them.

Back