• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Fan-made GBA games

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    Hello, I am looking for the best physical copied, Fan-made GBA games. Games that are completed games, with multiple regions and generations of pokemon.

Also, I am looking on Facebook market and this guy has a list of games for sale. Could you pick out the best ones for me (if they are completed games)? It would be very appreciated!

Pokemon Advanced Adventures

Pokemon Advanced Red Chapter

Pokemon Ash Grey

Pokemon Black Orb

Pokemon Flora Sky

Pokemon Harvest Craft

Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Pokemon Korosu

Pokemon Outlaw

Pokemon Ultra Violet

And if you know of any yourself, feel free to recommend.

legoregice

LEGO
    Years
  • i would argue that you should NOT purchase any of these. paying actual money for a fanmade romhack on a cartridge is a terrible idea, both financially and legally.

Years
  • Doubling down on what Legoregice said — though the legal issue is more on the seller's end than the buyer's. Financially you're putting yourself out of pocket for a game that might be even less worth it especially when the games themselves are available for free, you can buy flashable carts at much less typically, and you're winding up with a game in a reproduction cartridge that may potentially not work, with saving issues, failure down the road, etc.

Instead, I highly recommend putting money down on something like the EverDrive, giving you more choice to download any GBA-based fangame you can find.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    If you buy any rom hack or fan game, you're being scammed. Whoever that guy is, he's doing something illegal and should be reported.

If you're looking for quality GBA rom hacks that are complete and with lots of Pokémon from different gens: Gaia, Unbound, and Radical Red are easy to recommend. They all have one region though, but good luck finding a good rom hack that has multiple regions, if such a thing even exists.

Back