• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Zeraora V with white font on the title: real or fake ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    I've a Zeraora V 165/198 and when I check on Internet it's exactly the same HP, power, symbols, picture. The only difference is that the title "ZeraoraV" is not in black as I see on Internet, but in white. Is it a fake then ?

Last edited by a moderator:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Could be a printing error where the white ink got printed but the black layer didn't get printed properly, but could we get a photo or scan so we can look for other signs that might help us confirm?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Thanks for replying and sorry if it's (or not?) a stupid question (I'm new). I don't have yet the right to post link inside the message (It says I need 5 posts). But here it is : ibb.co/JpsY8fb

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Unfortunately, your card appears to be fake. Not likely a printer error since even the stroke around the name is inverted, and there are "claw marks" above the type symbol that are normally reserved for Dragon-type Pokémon.

Also, I can't tell if the card is textured. It should have an embossed texture if it's official.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Confirming the above, you've got a fake.

Been seeing a lot of these around lately in different places.

Back