• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokemon Legends

Years
  • Hello everyone! I am working on a Pokemon project called Pokemon Legends!

This game is a game made within RPGXP and Pokemon essentials.

What is Pokemon Legends?

Pokemon Legends takes you to the Zephyr Region where every single Pokemon is here, that's right, all 890+ Pokemon in the National Dex (And new ones although I haven't decided yet)

You start off as a young trainer striving to be the best like no one ever was! Your rival Blake also shares your same passion. Travel around the Zephyr Region, meeting new (and familar) faces, discover lots of challenges, and unlock the hidden secrets behind Mega Evolution and The Sinnoh Trio.

Gimmicks: All of them
    Mega Evolution, Z-Moves and Dynamax/Gigantamax.

New Stuff:
    Custom Mega Evolutions! (I have 30 custom mega evolutions already defined, there were mostly chosen by their popularity and myself and fan outcry.)

Here, here's five Mega Evolution Pokemon in my game.

1. Mega Flygon
    2. Mega Snorlax
    3. Mega Tauros
    4. Mega Infernape
    5. Mega Politoed

Custom (Exclusive) Z-Moves: I currently don't have Z-Moves in my game right now, but I'm coming up with custom Z-Moves for about 5 Pokemon. I already have one for Ho-Oh.

(I'm not doing custom Gigantamax Pokemon since honestly I don't think G-Max Pokemon are different than Dynamax in terms of design and G-Max moves)

New Primals! There are 5 primals in the game and they have their own special item to undergo Primal Reversion. All have new abilities except for one.

New Abilities! Speaking of new abilities, there will 10 or more new abilities added to Pokemon Legends.

Gyms! There are 10 gyms in the Zephyr Region and an Elite 4.

Music from all gens: Soundtracks from the Pokemon franchise will be in this game from all regions.

Follow Pokemon! From HeartGold and SoulSilver, the follow Pokemon gimmick will be implemented in this game!

And More! There are a bunch of stuff I plan on adding but I won't worry about that since I'm still in development (heck, I haven't even gotten to the first gym yet.)

What do you think about Pokemon Legends? Any feedback of any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • I am pretty sure this is the wrong section for you to discuss this kind of stuff. The scripts, tutorials and tools section is meant for resources and scripts for pokemon essentials, not fangame review. That should either be in the Game Showcase section or set as a game idea in the game development section.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Quick question. If I help or try to help add stuff to your game could I use some of your cool ideas in my own game? I love the idea though.

Years
  • Quick question. If I help or try to help add stuff to your game could I use some of your cool ideas in my own game? I love the idea though.

Sure, I actually have a bunch of ideas on abilities, moves and Pokemon. (same on custom gimmicks and primals) If you have any ideas or suggestions for my game, just tell me and I add it to my game.

I also have two new types in my game as well, just wanted to point that out as well.

Oh yeah, and sure I could use a bit of help, since it's just myself. Two brains are better than one!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Do you have a discord server or something for pokemon legends? I have made some abilities of abilities from my own game. I made my own type called the magic type. Do you need help or want to add gen 8 stuff. What are you 2 new types. I'm not that good at spinting but because why not I made a way to steal all pokemon and items from a player, then give them back later. So technically you could have 2 different inventories and teams that never get mixed up.

Years
  • Do you have a discord server or something for pokemon legends? I have made some abilities of abilities from my own game. I made my own type called the magic type. Do you need help or want to add gen 8 stuff. What are you 2 new types. I'm not that good at spinting but because why not I made a way to steal all pokemon and items from a player, then give them back later. So technically you could have 2 different inventories and teams that never get mixed up.

The two new types are the Monster Type and the Sci-Fi Type

Monster: Weakness: Dark,Fairy, and Poison
    Resistance: Fire, Bug, Fighting, and Ghost.
    Super-Effective: Bug, Ice, Monster, and Psychic.

Sci-Fi: Weakness: Ground, Water, Fire, and Poison
    Resistances: Bug, Fairy, Steel, Rock, Fighting, and Grass
    Super-Effective against: Electric, Flying, Dark, and Ice.

Here is the Discord Server for anyone that wants to join:
    Https://discord.com/channels/802272455895810128/802272825452789780

I'm almost done with Route 1, as a design update, and I've added new Pokemon, but they're not Pokemon. They're famous video game icons, won't spolier too much.

That's all and also what do you mean steal all Pokemon? I don't understand that sentence....

Ok, so I realized that the discord link isn't working, I fixed it so now it should be working

Here is the link for anyone that wants to join https://discord.com/channels/802272455895810128/802272743260160022

If it doesn't work for some reason, then my guess is tell me your discord name and I'll send you an invite.
    Bro, you are posting the channel URL address, and not the discord link. Right-click your server and click on Invite People and then copy the link from there and share.

Back