• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
ok for those that want all pokes..or just eevee! In emerald city u get eevee egg YAY..on my first play i did what i usualy do left it in box till i get other egg or some friend related evo pokemon,..few ours later i hatched egg and got male.....ofc i want female so i reset and hatched again ....male...reset...male hmmm..and thing is it wasnt random male it was same male..same nature stats..only way to get random is....moment u get egg so i started over.. saved b4 i got egg hatched right away if male reset and do over till u get female

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
anyways right in next town,,,.. u get larvitar as frebe so im playing this now with randomizer but what im interested is...can u get it with hidden ability i mean guts is all good but i dont like tyranitar sand stream ability much. i heard or read that if u have larvitar with hidden ability u will evo it tyranitar hidden ability.. so it will be my 1st one wish me luck

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
okeeey so after 400+ soft resets ...u can more or less manipulate gender nature even stats to some degree but i did not get other ability just guts..ill try some more..but for now i must think is predetermined or... impossible wish i had answer..

Ash Hobelia

Twitch Streamer AshHobelia
Years
This game is completed finished right? I played it all the way through and it was amazing! Just wanted to make sure nothing else was gonna be added because it seemed like a complete game!

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Hey, WesleyFG!
Do you need to decapitalize all of them, make Pokémon proper cries, and make new battle backgrounds?
Also the Day and night system?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
WAIT!
For the FINAL VERSION of Pokémon LIGHT PLATINUM,use grammar fixes:

T.STEAM = TEAM STEAM
STEAM ADM = STEAM ADMIN
BULBASUR = BULBASAUR

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
HI! If anyone is still here on this thread I'm experiencing the glitch where upon evolution (specifically bulbasaur @ lv16) the game screen either soft resets or goes black with that broken sound (depends on if I'm using Mega version or Final). I've seen posts of others experiencing similar problems and it seems to be a problem with the mgba core on openemu crashing the game more accurately than vba upon evolution. Just wondering if there is a working solution or work around that would allow me to play the game like normal.

UPDATE: Switched emulators to VBA as mentioned by snakebyte's bio where the english patches are. Bit less user-friendly and I use a Wiimote as my main controller so had to also download Darwiin Remote (mac user) to map keyboard keys to the wiimote. Evolution crash doesn't happen anymore which is nice so yeah

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 17, 2018
I do not know how to download the game, I tried the media fox and Google drive download but the mega download doesn't work but that might be because I am years late to this game

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 23, 2018
Not sure about Mega. Probably another unofficial mod which adds permanent mega evolutions.

Well you were right about bugs in these mods, I got stuck in the third gym of Light Platinum Mega. After saving the game I'm now locked in the third gym without any posibility of getting out.

The word "final" in the mega version's title is treacherus.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 17, 2018
HI there. In the new edition I am not sure how the traded pokemon situation works exactly. how do i get a electirive and alakazam

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Ok I just want to know I downloaded the game but seems like charmander has regular blaze ability and not drought can someone help me with that I'm confused if it was up dated or what happened

Years
hey Wesley FG is there any possibilities you update this hack, coz outside of this web there is someone mod this game and called Light Platinum Ultimate, and personally i think what he did so awesome, he put all the new feature like Mega Evolve in Battle, expand the PokeDex until have 807 Pokemon and another feature this hack need on this time, the only thing that bother it's just have Spanish Language so i just curious are you didnt want to make an update for this hack, we really love this hack i personally playing it for the first time in year 2015.. hope you read it Wesley FG, and you can continue to make this hack rise again once again THANKS in ADVANCE Bro

Back