• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Found old card collection

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Hey guys

I recently found my old pokemon card collection.
    Tried skimming the possibly more valuable cards out cuz it were 500 cards or so. The rest i gave to my 5 year old cuz he loves pokemon :p

Now i want to send these to a company in belgium (where i am from) to sell. You send them photos and they will reply with an offer for
    your collection or seperate cards i believe.
    I don't have the slightest idea what these cards could be worth. And so i arrived here :p
    If anyone could give me some wisdom as to what my cards could be worth, that would be awesome.
    There are also dutch cards in there which made looking for pricing hard.

Another thing i read about is PSA grading which could make your card worth a lot more. But maybe only worth it with expensive cards? Which
    i probably don't have but you never know. So if anyone is familiar with this and thinks any cards should be graded i would like to know.

I added photos of all cards in google drive. Names all of them with front and back pictures to make looking through them easier.
    Divided in:

- specials: cards which i think might be worth a bit more starting at 5$ or so
    - 1st edition: all 1st edition cards i found (excluding the ones in special folder)
    - Extra: extra cards which i have no idea whether they have any real worth.

So if anyone could help? I know it's a lot to ask but i would like some reference so i know the company i send photos to won't try and underbid.

here is the link:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/188CpTFVwzooOp0y8J87rMqm_bC3HjY4o?usp=sharing

THANKS!
    Ward

Edit:
    If these are too much just checking the most expensive ones also okay :p

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I imagine that your most valuable card here is that Typhlosion, which has recently sold on eBay for about $160 in played condition, but you may be able to get even more out of it since Troll and Toad wants over $400 for played condition.

Back