• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi @ all :)

Years
  • Let's see, how should I go about this...?

Well, greeting to all of you! I am looking forward to be part of the community.

Some random facts about me:

1. I like it when my food is still really hot!
    2. I sleep more often on my left side than on my right.
    3. I prefer making my own pizza than ordering one.

Your turn! :)

Years
  • Welcome Pokemontas!

1. I prefer to let it cool down just enough to not burn my tongue.
    2. I sleep both on my sides and back and do not keep track which I lie on the most.
    3. I'm too lazy to make my own pizza, and I don't like ordering one. Luckily the supermarket (somewhat) nearby has some really good ones ^.^
    4. Chocolate 🤤

Was there anything in particular you were looking for when you signed up here?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Let's see, how should I go about this...?

Well, greeting to all of you! I am looking forward to be part of the community.

Some random facts about me:

1. I like it when my food is still really hot!
    2. I sleep more often on my left side than on my right.
    3. I prefer making my own pizza than ordering one.

Your turn! :)
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! I really like your username~

Oh, fun facts hehe. Let's see...

1. Haha, I have too many troubled memories of burning my mouth on hot food, so I'd rather have it lukewarm than really hot.
    2. Interesting! I sleep mostly on the right side myself :3 Wish I could sleep on my left but for some reason I just can't fall asleep then??
    3. That's awesome! What are your favorite toppings? I like making my own as well, dough and all, but I don't think I can make it as good as my favorite pizza restaurants ahah.
    4. yes chocolate
    5. I'm trying to go down to only 2 cups of coffee per day, that's brave right?

Hope to see you around!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello and welcome! out of curiosity, what is your favourite pizza topping?

Years
  • Okay, on popular demand: How you make your own pizza that's very easy to make and tastes, like you would order it: :D

You buy the Pizza dough + sauce in the supermarket. Yes, the cheap, thick stuff. The first trick is that you cut the dough into 2 pieces (so you get two pizzas) and strech them on baking paper to make them thin and nice.
    Then you put the sauce on. Here (depending on the sauce) you should sprinkle a little bit of sugar on it, which brings out the fruitiness of the tomatoes more.
    Then you put some grated Parmesan on it. On that you put your favorite toppings. In my case it's just ham. Next, we put our pizza cheese (for me that's grated Mozzarella) on it. I like to add some pieces of cheddar here, but they should not become a dominant topping! If you use Mozzarella and your toppings are not very salty, then sprinkle some salt all over the Pizza. Next use Oregano to you heart's conent. To finish the preparations we sprinkle a bit of Olive Oil all over it.

So, for the baking: You should pre-heat the oven to the maximum. In my case 250 degree Celsius (482 F). If your oven can reach a higher temperature, the baking time reduces accordingly. While pre-heating, it is important to leave the baking tray inside the oven, so that it gets hot too. When the temperature is reached, take the baking tray out and slide the pizza along with the baking paper on it. Then put it on the bottom spot in the oven. (Beforehand make sure that the baking paper can handle the heat). Bake for about 6 minutes. Done!
    The base of the pizza should be close to the one you get with a stone oven, without having to use a pizza stone.
    Depending on you toppings and temperature the baking time may vary. For example: if you use tuna fish or Buffalo Mozzarella, which contains a lot of water, also the base of the pizza might take a bit longer to reach the right texture.

So that's my way of making a fast and easy and delicious pizza.

4. I like my pizza crustless! :D

Back