• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon BHARAT

ce3i9iu.jpg

https://discord.gg/r7NmpKw

Last edited:

MM980

"You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it
Years
  • I would like to join because we have 2 things in common but I dont have experience with essentials

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • Hey can i join? Tell me what to do by the way I have seen india's map so why there are Pakistan and nepal and other countries United? I can give some music
    For different town am I in or not?

Last edited:
    I have seen india's map so why there are Pakistan and nepal and other countries United?

Hey there DJ Allen, Pokemon BHARAT is based on INDIAN SUBCONTINENT, and it includes ALL countries of south asia, including Tibetan Plateau.

Hey can i join? I can give some music. For different town am I in or not?

Yeah, we would love to have a musician. You can join the server and show some of your music.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • Sorry i can not join there is some problem with my account i am really really sorry my friend but if this fixed then i will definitely give extraordinary music

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Based on Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, introducing 4th Gym Leader in my fangame BHARAT.
    Name - Fatah Singh
    City - Punjab
    Known for- Banda Bahadur established the first just rule in Punjab in Medieval India.
    b3KRsZh.png

I like this initiative. I like how you have taken a historical figure as an inspiration. I wish you all the best!
    Are the geographic features for your Bharat and actual Bharat going to be the same?

Also now that you've included Banda Bahadur, will you include more historical figures? I can think of a fire type Chatrapati Shivaji or a fighting type Rani Lakshmi Bai. I'll let you know if someone's interested in joining your project.

I like this initiative. I like how you have taken a historical figure as an inspiration. I wish you all the best!
    Are the geographic features for your Bharat and actual Bharat going to be the same?

Also now that you've included Banda Bahadur, will you include more historical figures? I can think of a fire type Chatrapati Shivaji or a fighting type Rani Lakshmi Bai. I'll let you know if someone's interested in joining your project.

Thanks!
    Our first Gym Leader is Maina based on Maharani Laxmibai. I don't wanna spoil more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2022
    Hi, I find this extremely interesting and would love to join as a writer (and a creative writer, if needed)
    I have had such a similar idea for quite sometime.
    You can reach me on my Discord alphaquest86#8800

Please have a look at some of my fakemon Ideas attached on this post I am planning on development.

Attachments

• Pokemon Kingdom of Independence.xlsx
      182.1 KB · Views: 19
    Hi, I find this extremely interesting and would love to join as a writer (and a creative writer, if needed)
    I have had such a similar idea for quite sometime.
    You can reach me on my Discord alphaquest86#8800

Please have a look at some of my fakemon Ideas attached on this post I am planning on development.

Your ideas look very nice. Join us on discord and leave a ping for me. Even though we are not keeping fakemons, you can help us with dialogues.

Hey there! This idea sounds amazing so far!
    As a fellow Indian I would love to help with this fangame! I'm mostly good at Pokemon sprites but since you aren't adding any new Fakemon I can help with trainer sprites/OWs if needed.

Great. You can even help us with UI graphics if you can. Join us on discord- https://discord.gg/r7NmpKw

Back