• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I am new here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2022
    I was pleasantly surprised to find this place, I miss forum culture and have a deep love for Pokemon and Nintendo. Hope to meet some new friends here :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! You definitely joined the right community to meet new friends. We have a Discord server if you're interested in real-time chatting. There's plenty of discussions for you to hop into as well. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2020
    Hi,
    I just found out about this forum. I really just started Pokémon go and out six months ago and am getting more and more into the Pokémon world. I cane across an issue and was hoping to find some answers but also learn some thing about the Pokémon universe.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Welcome both of you! As cliche as it sounds, I hope you have an amazing time here. It's a pretty carefree place. :) I'm also always up to chat if you feel like it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    Hey everyone.
    I am new here just looking for casual trades and casual in game max raids and etc.
    In the event my flair is wrong my IGN for sword is Legger and my friend code is SW-6998-3257-9191 feel free to add me.
    I also own all the 3ds games and pokemon home.

Jay1396

Jay13
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Hey everyone.
    I am new here just looking for casual trades and casual in game max raids and etc.
    In the event my flair is wrong my IGN for sword is Legger and my friend code is SW-6998-3257-9191 feel free to add me.
    I also own all the 3ds games and pokemon home.

Hey I was trying to add you. You sw code isn't working I'm pretty sure we've played online together

Back