• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HUMM... Hello! I like pizza

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Hey, I just created an account here. I wanted to be funny and flashy in the thread's title, so I wrote whatever came up to mind, which was "pizza", because I'm craving for pizza right now (it's also a reference to Dokyeom from Seventeen, but I don't think many people here would know of him lolol).

Anyway! I created an account mainly with the purpose of discovering and discussing about pokémon fangames. I have only played a few in my life, but I find really interesting when people create fangames with different and unique traits, story and mechanics. I'm quite shy and kind of an introvert, but I also really enjoy chatting! So I'll try to push myself to actually talk sometimes.

Also, english is not my first language so I apologise for any mistakes and/or sentences that don't make sense lol

The community looks chill and receptive, so thanks in advance ^^ <3

Years
  • Lots of fangames around here! I've honestly not played in years, but the classics like Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal were some of my favorites way back. Welcome :3c

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Lots of fangames around here! I've honestly not played in years, but the classics like Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal were some of my favorites way back. Welcome :3c

Oh thanks for the recommendations! <3

Back