• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Ability quiestion.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Hello! I was trying to make the Zoroarks ability: "Illusion" to not only copy the look but also to copy the moves. So, my idea worked perfetly well but... At the moment whe the Illusion faded, Zoroark does not recover its own moves, it keeps the transformation moves. So, i think i have to define the pokémon original moves, maybe? But I don´t know how to do that.... I truly don´t know what i have to do. I tried everything but i just can´t... I just don´t know what i have to do... So if anybody has a hint, pls and thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Is it not this change in green?
Code:
if self.effects[PBEffects::Transform]=nil
  for i in 0...4
    @moves[i]=PokeBattle_Move.pbFromPBMove(@battle,PBMove.new(self.[color=green]pokemon.[/color]moves[i].id))
  end

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Is it not this change in green?
Code:
if self.effects[PBEffects::Transform]=nil
  for i in 0...4
    @moves[i]=PokeBattle_Move.pbFromPBMove(@battle,PBMove.new(self.[color=green]pokemon.[/color]moves[i].id))
  end

Nope. It doesn't works

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Well i thougth: since here is where zoroarks takes back his look, is here maybe where i have to put it?:

Spoiler:

So i did this:

Spoiler:

it doesn't worked neither xd

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
btw you have a lot of:
Code:
if something=nil
But you definitely mean
Code:
if something==nil