• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] ORAS Egglocke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    So to start a new year, I decided to do an ORAS egglocke. I really like this game, but I just want to change things up a little bit and what better way to do so than with an egglocke.

I would really appreciate if you could trade me some of your eggs which I got use for my adventure. I promise that your pokemon will be in good hands. XD

Of course, I am willing to help with your egglockes and trade you some good pokemon in return (for the egg I can't you anything better than Wurmple or Poocyena, but I got plenty of good pokemon in Pokemon Sun).

P.S. If you are just looking for eggs for your own egglocke then I am also willing to help out with no pokemon in return. :)

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I have a bunch of eggs that I'm trying to get rid of in Gen 6. I will be available to trade during the day on Thursday through Saturday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back